• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

SATA Jet Digital 3000 Auto paint Spray Guns

Jesse R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB PP 2003 Mach 1
I have a Sata jet spray gun kit. I haven't used them in a couple of years but last time i did they worked flawlessly. Really lay down a nice pattern and can do some really quality paint jobs with them.

kit comes with 4 spray guns along with the 4 paint canisters for each, and also a pressure regulator gauge to attach to the guns. The case has locks on it and I will also include the keys.

These guns sell indvidually anywhere from 200 - 400$ on ebay

Guns included are

1 Sata Jet Mini 4
1 Sata Jet KLC HVLP Primer gun
1 Sata Jet 3000 Digital HVLP Base Coat gun
1 Sata Jet 3000 RP Digital HVLP Clear Coat gun

Guns are in great shape, but could use a thorough cleaning. I only used them maybe about 10 times while owning them doing small touch up jobs for friends here and there.

Im asking $900 for the whole kit plus shipping. The kit doesn't weigh much so it shouldn't be to expensive to ship.

Great set of spray guns to get into auto body repair or side projects like painting gas tanks, mailboxes and such

[/URL[URL=http://s579.photobucket.com/user/Jslice83/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20160718_150932.jpg.html]
Sponsored