Sponsored

2015 Mustang Brochure from Ford

nyyankees2589

Threads
Reaction score
http://www.ford.com/cars/mustang/brochures/

Fords website is allowing you to order a sales brochure. The 2015 is available on the drop down. I placed my order. Dont know when theyll be sending them out or what info will be included but I found it surprising that the order even went through at all. The download now link for the .pdf didnt work for me, but hopefully placing the order for it will get them out as soon as they become available. We shall see.....
Sponsored

Nate408

Threads
Reaction score
Yea looks like the web programmers got a little ahead of themselves. Regardless, I placed an order too :)

Husker

Just The Basic Facts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
F-150
In my inbox:

The 2015 Ford Mustang | Download PDF Brochure | Ford.com

Ford Brochure

Follow this LINK to access the 2015 Mustang PDF brochure you have requested. Use the detailed information, photos and specs found within to learn more about Mustang.
Close, but No Cigar!!

Sponsored

UOP Shadow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 GT, 50 LE Kona blue
Yep, linky still not worky.

Ordered 3 by mail anyhow.

Clearman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
1991 Explorer
Screw the brochure, I want to know when the 2015 Mustang Customizer will be available!!!

Sponsored

13GTCSMustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR/GT/20's/NAV
Just ordered it. Can't wait for the anniversary show in Charlotte in April. I'll be there the first day. Can't wait to see the car in person. I sure hope they have a Guard colored one there.

Mriley

I put my name down for a brochure too but I have a feeling this is just a programming glitch and there's no actual brochure ready for quite some time, just like when you try to get the digital version.

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
I put my name down for a brochure too but I have a feeling this is just a programming glitch and there's no actual brochure ready for quite some time, just like when you try to get the digital version.

Seems to me when the print version becomes available so too will the online version as well. I'll just wait for that.