• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

For Sale Weathertech Mats & Sun Visor

LumenCordis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gt
SOLD
Sponsored

Last edited:

abharwani

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT Premium
If you decide to ship, I'm interested in the floor mats.

GLWS!

vudupwr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shadow Black GT350
How far are you from Trenton? I'll be working in town in a couple weeks

Sponsored

Focuztyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
In for visor shipped to Pensacola, Fl 32511; if you choose to ship? TIA

yellow05gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Metallic GT Premium
I would be in for the floor mats if you decide to ship! Thanks

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
I have both of these items. Well worth the money, you wont believe how much crap those mats stop from getting into the carpet and the shade is so easy to put in and out. I use it all the time here in Florida
Sponsored