Sponsored

Anyone with a GT Performance Pack want to swap for a OEM California Special Splitter?

Coconut

Poptart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Magnetic manual
I have a non Performance Pack GT and basically I want the Performance Pack splitter and belly pan. So if their is anyone with a Performance Pack GT who wants to swap to a brand new OEM California Splitter for $120 total, let me know!

You'll need the OEM California Splitter (GR3Z-17626-AA, $220 shipped) and non Performance Pack belly pan (FR3Z-17626-B, $260 shipped) for the complete swap. I'll give you my non Performance pack belly pan and $100 on top, so you'll only need to pay the remaining $120 for the new OEM California Splitter. I've had my 2016 GT for 8 months so my belly pan and that little rubber weather strip are in perfect condition, I'm hoping your splitter and belly pan are in excellent condition at as well. I have all the tools to do the swap in my garage.

Cliffnotes:
- Swapping my base lip and belly pan for your Performance package lip and belly pan.
- I pay you $100 for this trade.
- YOU order a new OEM California Splitter for ~$220 shipped.
- All in all, you pay $120 for the complete swap.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Coconut

Coconut

Poptart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Magnetic manual
Weekly bump. Subways new rotisserie style chicken is really good.

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT/CS Premium
man I loved my Cali Special splitter, crazy you want to give it away for a smaller version!

Sponsored