• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Anarchy Motive titan shift knob

ghostnote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015
Gunmetal gray under a matte clearcoat. Engraved w/ 6sp pattern. The taller knob is particularly good with short shifters. Anarchy knows how to make shift knobs. It screams quality.

$80 new, asking $60 shipped. The item is essentially new - no scratches, etc. :headbang:

Here's a link to album pics. M6g apparently doesn't like imgur links.

EDIT: SOLD.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Berstuck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brien
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium PP M/T Competition Orange
Gunmetal gray under a matte clearcoat. Engraved w/ 6sp pattern. The taller knob is particularly good with short shifters. Anarchy knows how to make shift knobs. It screams quality.

$80 new, asking $60 shipped. The item is essentially new - no scratches, etc. :headbang:

Here's a link to album pics. M6g apparently doesn't like imgur links.
Does this replace the shift knob on the stock shifter or is for an aftermarket short shifter? Also do you have any pics of it installed in your car?

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
OP
OP

ghostnote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015
Does this replace the shift knob on the stock shifter or is for an aftermarket short shifter? Also do you have any pics of it installed in your car?
It is a direct replacement for the stock knob. Needs no modification. Just a dab of loctite and you're set. Here's pics installed. My hand for reference. FWIW, i am selling it because I changed to the black delrin lockout and want a different color. Will probably buy from anarchy again. The quality is simply top notch. I don't particularly like shifting with the hand on top, golf-ball style. I had a civic SI that had a rod-style shifter and I like having the hand in the position shown on the pics.

Please include one photo of the item staged with a piece of paper with your forum name and date on it. See the posting guidelines for more information - http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28262

Thanks for your help.
Sure thing. For some reason I didn't get an email notification of this message, so I couldn't get the pic up in my previous reply. I will have it up asap tomorrow. Apologies.