Just figured I'd share.

-Emt1581
Sponsored

BoosTang23T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost
I did mine this weekend. Check out my end product per stage. I didn't show the process, but you can see the end product per phase.

[ame]

Dendrobatez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
Is it just me having trouble seeing the videos? Its just a black box in the post.
They feature mustangs a lot in their vids, there's a cool one with a Richard petty mustang

Anyway I am really liking chemical guys products lately, amazon stocks most of their stuff and ships through prime very quickly. I just used clay, jet seal, and butterwax on my car - it feels amazing but time will tell. The all clean+ is really great for the tires and as a first step for detailing any interior parts but it leaves a lot of streaks, so their are other multi purpose cleaners Id go for next time

BoosTang23T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is it just me having trouble seeing the videos? Its just a black box in the post.
They feature mustangs a lot in their vids, there's a cool one with a Richard petty mustang

Anyway I am really liking chemical guys products lately, amazon stocks most of their stuff and ships through prime very quickly. I just used clay, jet seal, and butterwax on my car - it feels amazing but time will tell. The all clean+ is really great for the tires and as a first step for detailing any interior parts but it leaves a lot of streaks, so their are other multi purpose cleaners Id go for next time
I am seeing it fine. Jet Seal is the only one I didn't buy, but I will eventually.

saf1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 Mustang GT Performance Pack
Nice video oddly enough. However, they didn't really list out all of the items they used at the end. That is at least what I would have done.

Edit: Never mind, when you watch it on youtube it lists everything out. Holy cow. Throwing everything in Amazon real quick it listed out to 208 bucks...

Sponsored

BoosTang23T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice video oddly enough. However, they didn't really list out all of the items they used at the end. That is at least what I would have done.

Edit: Never mind, when you watch it on youtube it lists everything out. Holy cow. Throwing everything in Amazon real quick it listed out to 208 bucks...
Chemical Guys website is sometimes better than Amazon. They offer a lot of great deals. Follow them on FB and they tend to post 20-30% off their products. A buddy of mine let me borrow the TorqX. I only bought the pads and the detailing solutions. I spent around $100 or less. There are other great products out there. I used CG just to try them out and the end result was great for me.

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red

It's chemical guys being chemical guys. Most of that stuff you can pick up at a fraction of the price (or stuff you don't need).

I also see they have several new products that do the exact same thing as their other products.

saf1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 Mustang GT Performance Pack
It's chemical guys being chemical guys. Most of that stuff you can pick up at a fraction of the price (or stuff you don't need).

I also see they have several new products that do the exact same thing as their other products.
Yeah, since my last post I watched a few more of their videos. Interesting stuff. Oh well, will go back and read some more through this sub forum. Just looking to see what is a good set of products to help with my black 2015 GT/PP.

Reading some of these threads makes me feel pretty ignorant.

codemanstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Prem
I know its been a minute since this thread was posted.

but ive used chemical guys the past year.
Their clay bar/lube is the worst stuff ive used.

Their detailers V7 and P40 shine very very well, and apply /come off very well. But they only hold up for about 3-5 days.

Their butter wet wax, MIGHT hold up 3 or so weeks. I have a few cars I applied it to about 3 months ago and all of them look like they never had wax on them before -_-

Ive returned back to meguires carnuba paste wax as primary wax.
and using meguires spray wax for drying / detailing.

Their tire/interior /trim products are pretty good and hold up for about 2 or so weeks. IMO im still looking for "better"
Sponsored