Sponsored

Any Sacramento Area members?

GTPP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
How much are shops charging for xpel wraps? I've been considering getting some parts done, maybe front bumper/behind the wheels etc.
Sponsored

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT/CS Premium
This is what Imperial sent to me:

"For the clear bra we use Xpel Ultimate - 10 year warranty against any type of peeling, cracking ,fading or yellowing.
Most people go with two of the most common combinations:
Full frontal protection - includes full hood, full fenders, full front bumper, we throw in mirrors, door cups, door edges, headlamps and foglights at no additional. $1400.00
Partial front end protection - includes partial hood (about 24" up hood), both partial fenders to match hood piece, we throw in mirrors and door cups at no additional. $750.00

Most people will go with a full frontal if they want to eliminate the seam line across the hood. The film is practically invisible unless you purposely look for it. If you think the seam line on the hood may be an eyesore for you, I would suggest going full frontal protection."

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
How much are shops charging for xpel wraps? I've been considering getting some parts done, maybe front bumper/behind the wheels etc.
I been there about 3 times already:

1st time: $1480 (not including tax) for front bumper, headlights, door handle cups, A-piller, roof, rocker panels, and custom hood (got an Anderson Composite carbon fiber hood).

2nd time: $240 for an Anderson Composite carbon fiber rear diffuser

3rd time: haven't been quoted yet because I just dropped it off yesterday lol. Its going to be for all Anderson Composite carbon fiber side scoop, trunk, trunk deck lid, and gt350 sytle wing. I'm pretty sure this will be pricey as the first time to wrap.

I am planning another trip in next year when Anderson Composite finish making the carbon fiber gt350 style fenders. I realize I am dropping way too much for myself this holiday season :headbonk:

Sixth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
While that is unacceptable, the guys are really nice and I am sure they will replace all of it if you ask them to. As for the scratch, did you tell them? They might offer to get the scratch filled for you no charge.

To be fair to Imperial, I honestly do think they are still learning to work on the new Mustang models. I don't think they get very many. While getting my quote he straight up told me that they have issues with the Mustang's tint jobs and taking forever to dry. Their reviews are crazy good and are rated number 1 in Sac so I said screw it and went to them. Their wrap on my hood looks great! And they did a GREAT job wrapping the antenna, it looks stock
Yes, I mentioned the scratch and they mentioned I might have brought something into the car and scratched it but I don't carry anything in my car which I also mentioned. I also told them I saw it the day I came home from their shop after they went through the car to clean and check the tints. I was hoping it was just the tint that got scratched but went through to the window but they replaced the tint and it hid the scratch a bit so I gave up and decided to move on and not go back. I usually get tint done at Evolution Window Tinting but decided to try out IW also because of the good reviews. I kinda have bad luck with shops so I try to do things myself when I can....like a couple months ago went in for oil change at Harrold and they broke a wheel lock, scratched my rims, and didnt tighten the oil filter even when I told them to make sure it is tight.

Sixth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
I been there about 3 times already:

1st time: $1480 (not including tax) for front bumper, headlights, door handle cups, A-piller, roof, rocker panels, and custom hood (got an Anderson Composite carbon fiber hood).

2nd time: $240 for an Anderson Composite carbon fiber rear diffuser

3rd time: haven't been quoted yet because I just dropped it off yesterday lol. Its going to be for all Anderson Composite carbon fiber side scoop, trunk, trunk deck lid, and gt350 sytle wing. I'm pretty sure this will be pricey as the first time to wrap.

I am planning another trip in next year when Anderson Composite finish making the carbon fiber gt350 style fenders. I realize I am dropping way too much for myself this holiday season :headbonk:
They already have the CF GT350 fenders or do you mean they are currently out of stock?

Sponsored

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
They already have the CF GT350 fenders or do you mean they are currently out of stock?
Yup, out of stock. Ordered it back in October and was told they are back ordered to February of 2017. However, they told me the trunk and deck lid was going to be at the end of December, but I ended up getting them delivered the day before Thanksgiving. I order the trunk back in September.

I am now debating if I want to go full carbon on the front bumper with their new carbon bumper from SEMA.

OP
OP
cal_gecko

cal_gecko

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
I live right in downtown Sac, another buddy of mine who also has a mustang lives over in Rocklin. We meet up at the Cars and Coffee in Folsom every once in awhile
I live in Natomas, and work in Rocklin... would love to go to a C&C event!

OP
OP
cal_gecko

cal_gecko

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
What a trip, I don't go on this site anywhere as much as I used to, and earlier this morning I did. Saw your car and post here and then while working today saw your actual car on I5-north and then you merged onto 99 north.

Tails don't look too bad in person, I'm still partial to the factory lights though. I'm hoping to get back into some Sac get togethers?

Anything being planned anytime soon?

Btw, I have a '15 Ebm DIB as well!
Ha! Thanks - I know some people don't care for them... I'm ok with that, don't expect everyone to like them! Yeah, I live in Natomas, so I take 5N to 99 and get off at Elkhorn!

GTPP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Looks like there is a cars and coffee in Folsom on Saturday December 10th. Anyone game to meet up somewhere and roll to it?

ilkhan

435 ilkhan approved HP.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[Gone 2016 400A] > 2017 F150
Looks like there is a cars and coffee in Folsom on Saturday December 10th. Anyone game to meet up somewhere and roll to it?
Pretty sure I'm going to that one. its that the karting place, right? Bring an unwrapped toy donation, they're doing a toy drive.

Sponsored

GTPP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I was looking at their calendar, says there's a normal meet on Dec 10th. Another part of their site says the last meet was on Nov. 15th. Can someone more familiar with that group chime in?

Worst case we could do a small meet/drive on our own.

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT/CS Premium
I was looking at their calendar, says there's a normal meet on Dec 10th. Another part of their site says the last meet was on Nov. 15th. Can someone more familiar with that group chime in?

Worst case we could do a small meet/drive on our own.
I'll be in SF for Santa Con on the 10th unfortunately. They usually cancel the events when they know it is going to rain, but it is in the big parking lot right next to Nordstrom Rack in the Palladio shopping center!

If the weather will be clear you can pretty much bet the event will be on. They update their FB pretty frequently so you know if it'll be cancelled or not

jperls

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Metallic V6, 1970 mustang convertible
I just created a cruise for the 11th of this month up to Lake Berryessa. I will be doing a "route-scoping" run tomorrow to see if what conditions are like and if there are any side-roads we may enjoy (as well as hazards). If people want to join...please do...same time and place for meeting up as the actual event.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71056

Cheers :)