Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Curious if there's many members here from the Sacramento area? I live in Natomas but am all over the place ... I know a lot of people hate the taillights - but if you see them around Sac, it's a pretty safe bet it's me.
MJB_6870-2.jpg
Sponsored

ilkhan

435 ilkhan approved HP.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[Gone 2016 400A] > 2017 F150
OP
OP
cal_gecko

cal_gecko

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Woah! Those are.... unique. Will be interesting to see in person.

Theres a group heading to Tahoe on for the weekend on Saturday. Even if you can't stay overnight come say hi and have lunch with us. Would love to see those taillights in person.
Info here: http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56783
and
here https://www.facebook.com/norcalmustangcruises/
Ah bummer .. missed this post - would definitely like to come hang out at one of the next get togethers. As for the taillights - they're not everyone's cup of tea ;) a lot of the Mustang purists hate them... other people who are car guys but not necessarily "Mustang" guys have mixed emotions, and a lot of the guys I know who are into heavy fabrication/modification/tuning seem to love them - I dig them ... and don't get offended if someone doesn't like 'em as long as they're not a dick about it ;)

Sponsored

OP
OP
cal_gecko

cal_gecko

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Nice - anywhere in Midtown is a very nice area - not a lot of room for working on a car though! I live in Natomas, which is just up I-5 a little bit, I can be in downtown/midtown in about 12-15 minutes from my house. You'll be walking distance from a bunch of great restaurants and places to hang out! We'd love to move to midtown, but you're lucky if you can find a place with room for 1 car (either a garage or carport) .. and we have 4 cars between the 2 of us (me and my wife).. My '16 Mustang gets the driveway because of the 2 classics we keep in the garage)

1QwkEcoBoost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Curious if there's many members here from the Sacramento area? I live in Natomas but am all over the place ... I know a lot of people hate the taillights - but if you see them around Sac, it's a pretty safe bet it's me.
What a trip, I don't go on this site anywhere as much as I used to, and earlier this morning I did. Saw your car and post here and then while working today saw your actual car on I5-north and then you merged onto 99 north.

Tails don't look too bad in person, I'm still partial to the factory lights though. I'm hoping to get back into some Sac get togethers?

Anything being planned anytime soon?

Btw, I have a '15 Ebm DIB as well!

Last edited:

jperls

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Metallic V6, 1970 mustang convertible
Today I happened to spy a lime-green, very tricked out GT. Had an Anderson composite spoiler, GT 350 front end facia, CDC side skirts, and several decals.

Anyone here know who it is and if he/she is a member?

Also, anyone up for doing some sort of meet up and drive in the near future?

ACR2011

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Mustang GT Premium w/PP
I'm towards the Natomas area

Sponsored

1QwkEcoBoost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Anyone done their own lowering springs and struts? I'm willing to pay someone to come over and lend a hand....

GTPP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I'm in the Rosemont area. Went to eurosunday yesterday at the pavilions, saw a gt350 and another GT/PP. I'm game for a meet up, maybe check out a cars and coffee or something.

1QwkEcoBoost I installed the Ford racing track handling pack a couple weeks ago. As long as your subframe is aligned properly, the install should be a piece of cake. When were you trying to do the install?

1QwkEcoBoost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
I'm in the Rosemont area. Went to eurosunday yesterday at the pavilions, saw a gt350 and another GT/PP. I'm game for a meet up, maybe check out a cars and coffee or something.

1QwkEcoBoost I installed the Ford racing track handling pack a couple weeks ago. As long as your subframe is aligned properly, the install should be a piece of cake. When were you trying to do the install?

PM sent, thanks!

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
I'm frequently in the sac town area, usually mid-town or south sac/elk grove. Always down for a meet too. Might do a toy run or two this holiday season.

A cool cruze idea would be to go to the cobra experience in Martinez. Its not that far and super cool. http://www.cobraexperience.org/
If well organized we can get some bay folks to meet up there as well. The parking lot can definitely accommodate a big group.
The Sacramento area mustang club goes up from time to time: https://www.facebook.com/groups/sacramentoareamustangclub/?ref=bookmarks

"Frisco to Sac town, they do it every day!"
Sponsored