Sponsored

█ 15-16 Ford Mustang GT350 Style Front Bumper Conversion | Lips | Trunk Spoilers █

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RubyRed GT M6 Premium
They aren't showing but l assume it has the grill hole openings for the intake box?
Sponsored

Ashiq73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 6 Speed Magnetic Metallic
Would adding the side fenders and gt350 style hood make the front sit lower?.....I suppose having similar wheels and similar suspension would give it the correct look....in the above picture on the black ecoboost, it seems like it is sitting to high

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Would adding the side fenders and gt350 style hood make the front sit lower?.....I suppose having similar wheels and similar suspension would give it the correct look....in the above picture on the black ecoboost, it seems like it is sitting to high
I believe the GT350 hood/front sits 1" lower then the regular S550.

5starr0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
i'd like to see black with every combination

Sponsored

UPRSteve

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
15 GT

khaosryder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
'15 RR 100A EB PP
HI, AK, PR, GU, VI, PO BOX, APO, FPO: USPS Priority Shipping: $1000

Canada: UPS Standard to Canada: $1000

International: USPS Express Mail International: $2000
Can we get confirmation on those? That has to be a typo right?

Sasuketr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GTPP
I believe the GT350 hood/front sits 1" lower then the regular S550.
I believe the gt350 sits lower than a gt, plus the gt hood has those weird spike or mohawk looking formation on the hood. Even with 1 inch lowering springs the gt would look a lot better with this style front bumper. Now combine this front bunper with a Cervini Ram Air Hood! Just damn!

OP
OP

Ikonmotorsports

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 GT
Amazing! How is the fitment?
Fitment is good- we haven't had any feedback regarding fitment issues

Less than 1k for the product,but 1 k to ship it to Canada....seriously?
Unfortunately the bumper is heavy and the postage will cost us just that :(

Ok in the one picture with the gt350 bumper, it looks like that is done on the ecoboost? I'm actually interested in what those vents are on the hood? Is that a full hood conversion? Because it doesn't look like it, I like it a lot!
The bumper does fit Ecoboost models- the only models they do not fit are Shelby GT350s and GT350Rs. Unfortunately we do not have the hood conversion :( I do not have the source as this photo was sent to us by a customer

is that you in the avatar angela? i think that's what everyone wants to know...lol
Yes haha I used to be more active in the scene (:

Looks great nice work! You should next do a GT350 hood conversion.

After sitting in a GT350 over the weekend, it's amazing how much better the visibility is with the GT350 vs the GT hood.
How about making a GT350 style bumper that can incorporate the OEM Foglights on the non GT350 cars? I like my foglights and think the GT350 bumper is aggressive, but I wouldn't want to give up my foglights, so I was curious if anyone's thought about that. Plus you wouldn't have a car trying to mimic a real GT350 as it would have a look that's all its own. Thoughts???
I will forward this to the rest of the R&D department (:

They aren't showing but l assume it has the grill hole openings for the intake box?
There actually isn't :(

Sponsored

Tobi_Aye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
I'm so happy other manufacturers are making this!!! I bought the one from anderson composites and have my reservations on it. I hope the fitment is great with this one!!
picture.jpg

MikeD1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Does the Performance Style lip work with the std GT Premium belly pan ? Any cutting required?

Also the Type-S - how does that mount, almost looks like it just snaps over the OE lip ?

I can't find either of these on your website, would be nice to be able to look @ the install instructions before buying !
Sponsored