Sponsored

Howler Coyote F/R Badges - PLEASE READ 1st PAGE FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FAQ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6 performance pack, whipple charged
im saving mine for my grill, but if someone really wants my gloss black and red fill. i will ship it for 100.
Sponsored

WhiteP_S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Your Coyote Howler Badge for sale

Hi, I saw your comment regarding your howler badge for sale. I would love to buy it. Please contact me as soon as possible. Thank you.

Last edited:

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
have a few inquiries whoever paypals first gets it.

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
i sent you a text

Sponsored

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sold

50Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Corsair & 1990 Mustang GT. 2019 Mustang GT PP2 (Sold), 2019 Lincoln MKZ (Sold), 2017 Mustang GT PP (Sold), 2009 Civic Si (Sold)
Just sold mine.. think I let it go for too little xD

pctek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium DIB 401A
The moderator of this thread should lock it from further posts. Since we can't get any information from the OP nor from Space City Spy, this thread is now being used to buy and sell the older badges, which belongs in the member marketplace thread.

Just my opinion. Thanks

kenbert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Lightning Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Agreed........ anyone trying to make replacements or have any idea who the suppliers are?

Sponsored

Yoonie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS
i only see the other version from the other place that has a coyote that looks like it has rabies
Theres 2 versions one that looks like a growler badge and the other is called mustang coyote emblem. Looks like space city emblem just flipped.

Nathanbrummer@SCS

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 silver GT
So here is what I know guys (which isn't a lot). Oy has kinda dropped off the face of the earth at this point. I'm not sure what happened, maybe he needed a break from these badges? I am not nor have ever been very active in the actual running of the business that was his department. After the last batch of badges he just kinda checked out. I have a number of outstanding emails out to him but no idea what happened.
As others mentioned there are a number of options available on ebay. As also mentioned, the design is pretty terrible imo.
I have been getting hounded on instagram to bring back the badges. I am toying with the idea of placing an order next will. However with all the ebay copycats I am going to be offering a new design. I have shared it with a few people and they like it better than the original. So maybe it will be another winner. I probably will not post here but keep an eye on my instagram account for details when they are available. Be warned though if the order goes in Monday it will be 6 weeks before anything arrives. I'm not going to share the design, as everything I have shared to this point has been ripped off by numerous vendors. They will be unveiled the day they are available to ship. NO pre sales or anything like that. If you can wait, good. If you can't ebay has you covered.

Yoonie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS
So here is what I know guys (which isn't a lot). Oy has kinda dropped off the face of the earth at this point. I'm not sure what happened, maybe he needed a break from these badges? I am not nor have ever been very active in the actual running of the business that was his department. After the last batch of badges he just kinda checked out. I have a number of outstanding emails out to him but no idea what happened.
As others mentioned there are a number of options available on ebay. As also mentioned, the design is pretty terrible imo.
I have been getting hounded on instagram to bring back the badges. I am toying with the idea of placing an order next will. However with all the ebay copycats I am going to be offering a new design. I have shared it with a few people and they like it better than the original. So maybe it will be another winner. I probably will not post here but keep an eye on my instagram account for details when they are available. Be warned though if the order goes in Monday it will be 6 weeks before anything arrives. I'm not going to share the design, as everything I have shared to this point has been ripped off by numerous vendors. They will be unveiled the day they are available to ship. NO pre sales or anything like that. If you can wait, good. If you can't ebay has you covered.
Followed you hopefully they will be as good as the originals or better. Haven't changed mine since i got them
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.