Sponsored

RPI Designs Borla Atak Exhaust systems 140585, 140591 & 140630 @ the Lowest Price!!!

RPIDON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
As you know there is not a nicer sounding car Than a Mustang with a great sounding exhaust system on it!!:hail: We have all the Borla systems available at the lowest price available with free shipping. You can order them on our website WWW.RPIDESIGNS.COM or you can place you order over the phone and I can answer any questions you may have. I have been working in the automotive aftermarket exhaust business for 17 years, I give honest advise with NO sales tactics or pressure. Give me a call at 888-257-8515 ext 2, you will be glad you did!! :thumbsup:

2015 Ford Mustang Borla Exhaust Systems

If you're looking to increase the exhaust flow for your Mustang, look no further than a premiere Borla exhaust. Manufactured by Borla, an industry leader in performance and build quality, this exhaust is sure to provide your Mustang with all of the best benefits of an Axle-Back Exhaust.

140591.jpg

2015 Ford Mustang Eco Boost Cat-Back Exhaust ATAK # 140585

The ATAK Multi-Core exhaust system has become renowned for its incredible quality. This exhaust provides a fantastic aggressive exhaust note with minimal cabin drone, and will also give the Mustang optimal HP and Torque gains across the entire RPM range. This system comes in a 2.25" stainless steel pipe and features 4.0" polished stainless steel exhaust tips.

Item # 140585 $1,050.90

Website Link : http://www.rpidesigns.com/shop/item.aspx?itemid=5235

2015 Ford Mustang GT Cat-Back Exhaust ATAK # 140591

If you're looking to increase the exhaust flow for your 5.0L V8 Mustang, look no further than a premiere Borla exhaust. The ATAK Multi-Core exhaust system has become renowned for its incredible quality. This exhaust provides a fantastic aggressive exhaust note with minimal cabin drone, and will also give the Mustang optimal HP and Torque gains across the entire RPM range. This system comes in a 2.5" stainless steel pipe and features 4.0" polished stainless steel exhaust tips.

Item # 140591 $1,073.99

Website Link :http://www.rpidesigns.com/shop/item.aspx?itemid=5236

2015 Ford Mustang GT Exhaust ATAK® part # 140630

The ATAK Multi-Core exhaust system has become renowned for its incredible quality. This exhaust provides a fantastic aggressive exhaust note with minimal cabin drone, and will also give the Mustang optimal HP and Torque gains across the entire RPM range.
This system comes in a 3.0" stainless steel pipe and features 4.0" polished stainless steel exhaust tips.

Item # 140630 $1,252.99

Website Link : http://www.rpidesigns.com/shop/item.aspx?itemid=5278
Sponsored

OP
OP

RPIDON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
As you know there is not a nicer sounding car Than a Mustang with a great sounding exhaust system on it!!:hail: We have all the Borla systems available at the lowest price available with free shipping. You can order them on our website WWW.RPIDESIGNS.COM or you can place you order over the phone and I can answer any questions you may have. I have been working in the automotive aftermarket exhaust business for 18 years, I give honest advise with NO sales tactics or pressure. Give me a call at 888-257-8515 ext 2, you will be glad you did!! :thumbsup: