OP
kkakonn

kkakonn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Thank you!

Do you have any rubbing anywhere? I ask since you track your car often and you just posted some killer action shots:love::love:

What are your alignment settings if you don't mind sharing? In particular the front and rear camber.
No rubbing at all with that setup. 275/35 and 295/35 tires. The Invos do run a tad narrow though. I forgot what the front camber is set up but theres plenty of space, the rears were -1.9 if i remember correctly.
Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
No rubbing at all with that setup. 275/35 and 295/35 tires. The Invos do run a tad narrow though. I forgot what the front camber is set up but theres plenty of space, the rears were -1.9 if i remember correctly.
WOW...that is good to know.

I am going 285/35 and 305/35 with Goodyear Supercar G:2 tires but my offsets are just a tad less than yours by +5 in the rear and +3 up front. This makes me very, very hopeful that I won't have any rubbing either under full suspension load with my setup without having to run crazy aggressive camber.

Sponsored

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
If you don't mind me asking:

"JDM"?

Pretty sure the Mustang is USDM :p
Unless you mean you're a Japanese car fan who's built up a Mustang.

Colour me confused.

Lexist2112

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX STi
Congrats at Willow. I see you were running at the lower track, have you raced at the top track, Streets of Willow???

Suspension appears to soak up the track and it's fast, making the Porsche's nervous

Genxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / Perf pack / DIB
Vehicle Showcase
10/23/15

Big changes:

Full Vinyl wrap to Avery Gloss Intense Blue
APR GTC-250 Wing

It looks a lot like Grabber Blue to me. I've been wondering what the S550 would look like in that color. You have something unique.

OP
OP
kkakonn

kkakonn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
If you don't mind me asking:

"JDM"?

Pretty sure the Mustang is USDM :p
Unless you mean you're a Japanese car fan who's built up a Mustang.

Colour me confused.
Yeah lol. I've always had Jdm cars and wanted to put my little Jdm flair on this mustang build. Wheels, ARC shift knob, the big wing, bright colors

Congrats at Willow. I see you were running at the lower track, have you raced at the top track, Streets of Willow???

Suspension appears to soak up the track and it's fast, making the Porsche's nervous
Yeah this was at big willow, the fast one. Haven't had a chance to take it to streets yet but I can't wait to !

It looks a lot like Grabber Blue to me. I've been wondering what the S550 would look like in that color. You have something unique.
That's why I wanted to try this color, grabber blue was so popular with the s197 it was a shame they didn't offer it on the 6 gen

Sponsored

VTECSAUCE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB PP GT w/ RECARO's & ITR swapped '94 hatch
This is what I want to do to mine as well. Love the wheels, love the splitter and I love the color. Very well done sir. I've been wanting a raceseng knob for awhile now I actually took my car to their shop while I was on leave to make prototypes since they were local to me. They didn't get around to it and I haven't seen any available yet. Did your short shifter delete the lock out?

OP
OP
kkakonn

kkakonn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
This is what I want to do to mine as well. Love the wheels, love the splitter and I love the color. Very well done sir. I've been wanting a raceseng knob for awhile now I actually took my car to their shop while I was on leave to make prototypes since they were local to me. They didn't get around to it and I haven't seen any available yet. Did your short shifter delete the lock out?
Thanks for the compliment! I was told about a month ago they are working on it, not sure when it will become available but i'm sure its in the works. The MGW deletes the reverse lock out and has the "traditional" push down, left and up for reverse

deven2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Deven
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Premium GT w/ PP
MONSTROUS GT, my friend! Definitely sub'd to this thread! Why did you go with that front splitter and those suspension upgrades over the Steeda products? Price? Personal preference? Quality?

Thanks and once again, love this build!

OP
OP
kkakonn

kkakonn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
MONSTROUS GT, my friend! Definitely sub'd to this thread! Why did you go with that front splitter and those suspension upgrades over the Steeda products? Price? Personal preference? Quality?

Thanks and once again, love this build!
Thank you for the kind words! APR Performance is build partner / Sponsor of mine which is why I have a good amount of their products. I know the time and effort the guys over at APR put into their products which was why I was more than happy to represent them. As far as the suspension components, It was really a toss up between BMR and Steeda. I emailed both companies and BMR got back to me first. Kelly was extremely helpful with all my questions and concerns which is why I went with them ultimately. Not to bash on Steeda, BMR just got to me first. I'm happy with BMR's products and they've exceeded my expectations.
Sponsored