Sponsored

RPI Designs 2015 Mustang CDC Outlaw High Mount Rear Spoiler Painted or Unpainted

RPIDON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
2015 Ford Mustang CDC Outlaw High Mount Rear Spoiler offered Painted or Unpainted

Designed exclusively by CDC, the all new 2015 Ford Mustang High Mount spoiler is engineered to look like an OE stock component with aftermarket flare, while providing a factory fit and finish. The High Mount spoiler is manufactured in the USA from high quality Thermo Plastic Olefin (TPO) material for superior appearance, durability, and temperature resistance. The High Mount Spoiler comes unfinished, however, it is prepped and ready for paint to match the color of the vehicle. Designed and engineered for factory fit and finish, the High Mount Spoiler looks like an OE stock component with aftermarket flare.

Using factory mounting points, installation of the High Mount Spoiler is easy and can be done in less than 15 minutes using basic hand tools and the hardware kit supplied. Simple little touches like this could really have a great impact making your car stand out in the crowd!!

RPI Designs also offers these 2015 Ford Mustang Outlaw spoilers in all body colors and also hydro carbon fiber. If you select this option, the price is more and we paint them to order. If you select pre-painted or hydro carbon fiber, please allow us additional time to paint and ship as mentioned on the top of the page. Unpainted is almost always in stock and ships out the same day. Please make your correct selection when checking out.

Item # M15-1045

Website Link : http://www.rpidesigns.com/shop/item.aspx?itemid=5429

Sponsored

Last edited:

phrenetiK

IF YOU QUOTE PICS I H8 U
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Recaros Race Red
what is up with the TRUNK SPOILER?? everytime i call they tell me another week since april 1st

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
OP
OP

RPIDON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
what is up with the TRUNK SPOILER?? everytime i call they tell me another week since april 1st
^^^^^^ Same here :headbang:
"This just in", the manufacture is saying they are ready to ship them out the end of the week 5/15 unpainted, if you want them painted it will take us 4 weeks, if you place your order on the phone with me we do not charge your credit card until the order ships on painted parts, here is the website link http://www.rpidesigns.com/shop/item.aspx?itemid=5431 give me a call if you want to get one 888-257-8515 ext 2 Thanks, Don