I did a review...so its a little long but worth the watch
Sponsored

fordguys550

yep..."just" a V6
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 v6 6spd
Haha into EDF jets I see? Might have uploaded the wrong link!
But yes....if you go to my brenthecht yt page....im very much into edf jets :p

USMCtoARMY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6 MT
Heres the right link lol

I did a review...so its a little long but worth the watch
Keep it man. Just awesome. What part number is you Jones resonators? I have the box x pipe Jones it's real nice, but unfortunately it's big and not flat so it rubs first when the chassis bottoms out, which is super rare. I also am curious which quad tips you used. I am literally doing many of my mods similar to yours. Few differences; going to install PP sways with the shocks and struts, boomba vertical links, ford toe and knuckle, and probably going a different route on springs. Did you install the PP strut mounts? Also, how rough are those springs? You did your NA V6 right.

Fuse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
Nice video fordguy. Are you using a custom steering wheel? Noticed the steering marker. I've been wanting to put one on my wheel but I am not sure what to put or get a fancy new wheel.

fordguys550

yep..."just" a V6
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 v6 6spd
Fuse....dont laugh...red electrical tape hahaha

I did use the pp front strit mounts, to me they looked tge same as tge v6 ones...but i used them amyways. Also forgot to mention that i have the gt pp rear toe links as well. The hr super sport springs are siiick. Ride is still nice but corners flatter and more stable now. Not sure on the jones part number. I tbink they were 14" overall length. Quad tips are ebay stainless jobbies. I habe the sr vertical links on mine. Decent for the price. The pp shocks and struts are awesome. Much stiffer than stoxk amd you really notice it. Car feels so planted and stable

Sponsored

Fuse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
That is what my dad suggested as well and looking at what others have done electrical tape seems to be one of the top choices.

I don't think I've ever mentioned it but you have probably the best exhaust note I've listened to.

USMCtoARMY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6 MT

I did use the pp front strit mounts, to me they looked tge same as tge v6 ones...but i used them amyways. Also forgot to mention that i have the gt pp rear toe links as well. The hr super sport springs are siiick. Ride is still nice but corners flatter and more stable now. Not sure on the jones part number. I think they were 14" overall length. Quad tips are ebay stainless jobbies. I habe the sr vertical links on mine. Decent for the price. The pp shocks and struts are awesome. Much stiffer than stoxk amd you really notice it. Car feels so planted and stable
I'm just surprised at how large the drop is on those springs and it's not a jarring ride. Everything I have read on springs in this forum suggest anything over an 1 inch drop kills the ride quality and that they are working/pairing with the PP shocks and struts. I am really torn on going with PP shocks and struts with progressive Steeda springs to get rid of the stock upward take and retain ride quality or just going full steeda shocks and struts (fixed) with the steeda springs since they go together for a comfortable, stiff, handling ride. But after watching you corner carve I was pretty impressed. I do not plan on doing anymore than that type of driving on my car on weekend romps. Just not sure since you did hit any real bumps. Once you put in your 3.73s that baby will smoke. Btw, what all do you have for your gear install?

USMCtoARMY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6 MT

I did use the pp front strit mounts, to me they looked tge same as tge v6 ones...but i used them amyways. Also forgot to mention that i have the gt pp rear toe links as well. The hr super sport springs are siiick. Ride is still nice but corners flatter and more stable now. Not sure on the jones part number. I tbink they were 14" overall length. Quad tips are ebay stainless jobbies. I habe the sr vertical links on mine. Decent for the price. The pp shocks and struts are awesome. Much stiffer than stoxk amd you really notice it. Car feels so planted and stable
I know your tips are eBay just wondering which ones. I did a custom quad on my 2013 with eBay tips too. Look good but the stock bumper on this one has more curves and flow. Getting the right tips is super important. You did a nice job. You professional paint or Plastidip your stock bumper?

fordguys550

yep..."just" a V6
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 v6 6spd
I had prokits before....these barely ride any stiffer. Theres a whole lot of internet experts around here with lots of "facts" and not much personal experience lol. For a street car...these springs with the pp shocks and struts are as good as your going to get imo. Ill try and find a link to the tios. Yes, you do need staggered tips

fordguys550

yep..."just" a V6
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 v6 6spd

Sponsored

USMCtoARMY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6 MT
I had prokits before....these barely ride any stiffer. Theres a whole lot of internet experts around here with lots of "facts" and not much personal experience lol. For a street car...these springs with the pp shocks and struts are as good as your going to get imo. Ill try and find a link to the tios. Yes, you do need staggered tips
Well, I agree there. I only give out advice if it's something I have done myself firsthand. Unless it's a common user knowledge answer. I know I'm asking tons of questions...about to get back into military training and will be going dark soon. Also, once my way forward for my build is figured out I usually quit the forums for a while so not be looking and second guessing myself, delaying decisions and such. Your ride is just very close to my NA end goals. Thanks for all the answers.

USMCtoARMY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6 MT

fordguys550

yep..."just" a V6
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 v6 6spd
No worries man! Thank you for your service!!!

SquillyP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang V6
Having my longtubes and h pipe installed in the morning :D