armykyle1 [HACKED ACCOUNT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
So has anyone tried yet the two different methods of connecting the brake booster either directly to the manifold or via the GT vaporiser to see if it makes any difference at all?
I didn't notice any difference in breaking or vacuum with my setup. If I actually get to drive my car this weekend. I might experiment.
Sponsored

Silver_Bullet_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rashad
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT Premium
a whole lot of usefu and helpful information here, and i thank you all for posting, as i will be getting this intake manifold soon. just had a couple of questions...

1. is there any difference of installation for the autos vs manuals?
2. if i didn't read incorrectly, it looks like JDM provides a kit to make it a simple plug and play install and provides instructions. does anybody have a link to the site? i've never heard of that company.

appreciate he help, and thanks again for all the info posted here

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase
a whole lot of usefu and helpful information here, and i thank you all for posting, as i will be getting this intake manifold soon. just had a couple of questions...

1. is there any difference of installation for the autos vs manuals?
2. if i didn't read incorrectly, it looks like JDM provides a kit to make it a simple plug and play install and provides instructions. does anybody have a link to the site? i've never heard of that company.

appreciate he help, and thanks again for all the info posted here

http://www.teamjdm.com/complete-jdm-gt350-intake-manifold-package/

mindys

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mindaugas
Vehicle(s)
2020 VW GTI SE
This is a good discussion and thank you for all those that have contributed. Eventually I will do a mani install, but I will wait until my warranty runs out :D *still waiting for a long time*

Silver_Bullet_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rashad
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT Premium

Sponsored

OP
OP

defector

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium PP
thank you for that.

any differences with installation between the autos and manuals?
The manifold is identical for manual or automatic transmission vehicles. There is only one style of GT350 manifold. Every connection of the manifold is independent of transmission.

GTBOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT, Royal Crimson, 10 speed, Active Exhaust
Vehicle Showcase
Can anyone tell me where the Vac Lines circled in red goes and what type of hose or connection is needed. I have the JLT CAI and this is my last step in my install. My car is dead int the water. Thanks!

View attachment Vac lines2.bmp
You will take a 3/8" vacuum line and run it like this. Below this arrangement on the GT350 manifold is a 1/2" port that is open. Make sure you plug that.
vacuum.PNG

GTBOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT, Royal Crimson, 10 speed, Active Exhaust
Vehicle Showcase
Here is the 1/2" vacuum nipple that I capped off:
vacuum1.PNG

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Here's mine:

Sponsored

GritzNGravy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
I have the ford racing power pack 3. Its been sitting in my garage for months, haven't had the time to install it and waiting to see how the tune revision thing pans out. Anyway, it gives you the brake booster vacuum line/assembly off the gt350. In the instructions, they want you too hook up the booster vacuum line directly to the intake manifold port, by the throttle body. LMR's video of installing the power pack 3 shows it at 11mins 15sec in.

TooSoonJunior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP M6
I have the ford racing power pack 3. Its been sitting in my garage for months, haven't had the time to install it and waiting to see how the tune revision thing pans out. Anyway, it gives you the brake booster vacuum line/assembly off the gt350. In the instructions, they want you too hook up the booster vacuum line directly to the intake manifold port, by the throttle body. LMR's video of installing the power pack 3 shows it at 11mins 15sec in.
Any chance you can scan and post up the install instructions from the PP3? Or anyone know if its available online? I haven't found it.

EDIT: NEVERMIND I found it.

cguerrero523

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 oxford white 5.0
This might be a dumb question but in getting ready to have a shop install my gt350 intake and tb. will i still be able to use my jlt coldair with the larger tb?

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
This might be a dumb question but in getting ready to have a shop install my gt350 intake and tb. will i still be able to use my jlt coldair with the larger tb?
Yes!!!!

pacomicro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT V8 6R80 Auto Vert pp 3.55
Well, I'm determined to install on my gt 2017:

-GT350 Intake Manifold
-Stock TB
-Blowfish TB Adapter

At this point, I have a question about which JLT Cai model I should install,this https://www.cjponyparts.com/jlt-cold-air-intake-kit-black-textured-gt-2015-2017/p/CAK160/ or this https://www.cjponyparts.com/jlt-cold-air-intake-kit-black-textured-gt350-gt350r-2015-2019/p/CAK177/

Another option to consider is the 2018 GT Intake Manifold,but it seems a lot more complicated to install.

any advice is welcome.

If any of you have this configuration how is the power and torque?,is still fully usable for daily use?

Thanks
Sponsored

Last edited: