Sponsored

FS: Brake Extravaganza (front and rear GT brakes)

jperls

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Metallic V6, 1970 mustang convertible
Hi everyone,

I have for sale a set of Non-performance pack GT brakes...both front and rear. This will include front and rear calipers, rotors, pads, and emergency brake cables. Brakes only have 900 miles on them.

Price will be $550 or best offer. PICKUP ONLY (shipping would be WAYYY to expensive anyway you price it out).

I am also offering for an extra $50, I will paint the brakes for you. You all have seen pictures of the work that i have done and will apply the same process here with one exception, I won't use enamel brush paint because personally, I did not like the way it turned out. I will use VHT ceramic paint. It will be heat resistant up to 2500 degrees (way more than needed) and I promise a great finish. Colors available are found here (http://www.vhtpaint.com/high-heat/vh...eproof-coating).

Not pictured (forgot to include - back shields)

Pickup will be in Sacramento area. And...the best part, if you pick up the parts during the weekend (mornings preferred), I'll help install and bleed them no charge (savings of $300+).

I did this upgrade on my v6 (front's only since the rears are the same for both GT and v6 (I think). Well worth it. Ecoboost mustangs will benefit from this also.

Cheers,

Jason
IMG_0828.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
jperls

jperls

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Metallic V6, 1970 mustang convertible
Bump..lets get these gone...reminder that the price is $500. This is for a complete set of stock GT brakes...4 piston calipers up front, 1 piston rear calipers, emergency brake cables, brake pads and back shields. Only 900 miles on them. And if you come this weekend...FREE INSTALL!

Sponsored