• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FS-Black premium interior seat covers take offs

Shagen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Supercharged
No rips or tears. Great condition. No signs of wear. I went custom and don't need these. $335 Shipped to anywhere in the lower 48. Less than 1000 miles on the covers.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Shagen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Supercharged
sale pending...

SQ_S550

rollin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Let me know if the sale falls through.

PayPal is ready.

OP
OP

Shagen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Supercharged
Sorry I already sent the covers out. Thanks for asking.

SOLD!

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
Let me know if the sale falls through.

PayPal is ready.
I seen some on ebay yesterday for same price if you really want them. I think it's sold by a dealership who removed them for Roush conversions so there are multiple sets.

Sponsored

SQ_S550

rollin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
I seen some on ebay yesterday for same price if you really want them. I think it's sold by a dealership who removed them for Roush conversions so there are multiple sets.

Awesome, Thank you!

The01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
BlueOvalIndustries said in purchasing their cover set you will need a professional to reinstall otherwise it's going to look terrible and I quote.

Ggradtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
BlueOvalIndustries said in purchasing their cover set you will need a professional to reinstall otherwise it's going to look terrible and I quote.
Not true. It's a very easy install. There are a few videos out there as well. I did mine with no help in a few hours, and they look just as good as factory installed ones.

The01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Figures, that's just them covering their ass with the statement. Good to know it's fairly easy but is there additional items needed or can everything just be re-used from current seats?
Sponsored