Improve 0-100 kmph ?

kodypiccirilli

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kody
Vehicle(s)
2015 Twin Turbo Mustang V6
How does one turn off ESC? I know you can turn off TCS from the button (well mostly off) but not ESC.
Hold the TCS button for 5 seconds. Also, there is a fuse you can pull to COMPLETELY turn everything off. I forget which one it is though although I want to say it is number 72... I'll see if I can figure it out and get back with you

mustangv6magn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
@mmagnetic2016
Vehicle(s)
2016 procharged v6 magnetic 2016 ford eplorer
These are some good times I tried it before I went procharged and if I can remember I ran a 7.3 or 2 lol but I had stuff in the trunk and I think my wheels are heavy too

Sponsored

USMC V6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 Premium 51A, GT 18"wheels, spoiler
Hold the TCS button for 5 seconds. Also, there is a fuse you can pull to COMPLETELY turn everything off. I forget which one it is though although I want to say it is number 72... I'll see if I can figure it out and get back with you
Yes, it's fuse 72 pull to deactavate the TCS.

OP
OP

Arsh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DIB Base 2016 Mustang
These are some good times I tried it before I went procharged and if I can remember I ran a 7.3 or 2 lol but I had stuff in the trunk and I think my wheels are heavy too
I also posted similar times earlier when there 2 extra persons in the car.How much do time do post now with procharger ?

mustangv6magn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
@mmagnetic2016
Vehicle(s)
2016 procharged v6 magnetic 2016 ford eplorer
I also posted similar times earlier when there 2 extra persons in the car.How much do time do post now with procharger ?
I will have to try it again and its been raining so i xant right now. I will post results when weather clears up and I still have the heavy rims though. BTW I will weigh the rims also. I also have 3.15 gears

Fuse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
I found an empty road so I tried turning off ESC by holding the TCS button for for 5sec and it just turned off TCS. I found a video that said to press the TCS button twice and on the second press&hold for a few seconds. All it did was turn off and on TCS. I have an auto so maybe it doesn't work because of that.

USMC V6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 Premium 51A, GT 18"wheels, spoiler
I found an empty road so I tried turning off ESC by holding the TCS button for for 5sec and it just turned off TCS. I found a video that said to press the TCS button twice and on the second press&hold for a few seconds. All it did was turn off and on TCS. I have an auto so maybe it doesn't work because of that.
If you want to disable the track control totally remove fuse 72.

Sponsored

larry1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 guard
Fuse 72 only for automatics only?

revtime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
No need to pull the fuse.
It took me a while to figure it out as well.
Here is how I do it. Push the traction control button. Screen will say "Traction control off". hit the button again and hold, screen will say "Traction control on", keep holding and a few seconds later it will say Advancetrac off. This will turn off all nannies according to the owners manual. Hitting the button once will turn traction control off but leave stability control on.

A word of advice, if you do not know how to handle a car on the edge I strongly advise NOT to turn Advancetrac off. I may sound like an ass but the nannies are keeping most of the GT guys alive. I have built 450 horse cars and with a manual transmission they are savage. When in doubt get out of the throttle. Better to have some wounded pride than a smashed up ride.

Reactions: bro

Fuse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
Thanks I finally got it to work. I wasn't holding the button long enough.

Now I just need to find an abandoned parking lot to try it.

D BERRY

LostAtSea
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang v6
No need to pull the fuse.
It took me a while to figure it out as well.
Here is how I do it. Push the traction control button. Screen will say "Traction control off". hit the button again and hold, screen will say "Traction control on", keep holding and a few seconds later it will say Advancetrac off. This will turn off all nannies according to the owners manual. Hitting the button once will turn traction control off but leave stability control on.

A word of advice, if you do not know how to handle a car on the edge I strongly advise NOT to turn Advancetrac off. I may sound like an ass but the nannies are keeping most of the GT guys alive. I have built 450 horse cars and with a manual transmission they are savage. When in doubt get out of the throttle. Better to have some wounded pride than a smashed up ride.
There are already plenty of videos on Youtube already of Mustangs sliding all over the road and being damaged and destroyed for my liking already.
Sponsored