• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Cloth Recaro's for sale.

OP
OP
blusdacolor

blusdacolor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Competition Orange 6 speed GT
Open to trade offers- I'm free all weekend
Sponsored

Sycka11 S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Corey
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 GT 401A
Damn, I want these so bad.... I'm basically working 7am-5pm 6, sometimes 7 days a week right now..Where could we meet up? Saturday's are literally my only halfway free time to get it done

OP
OP
blusdacolor

blusdacolor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Competition Orange 6 speed GT
i can pretty much meet whenever. just need to set aside an hour or two to get it done.

Scary Larry

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Performance Pack Oxford White
Do you still have these, I'm in Dallas but I'd meet you half way and swap with you plus cash. I have Black Premium Leather with white stitching on both front and back seats.

We could meet northwest Arkansas and do the swap. I have family there so we wouldn't have to do it in a parking lot.

Larry

Just testing the waters, I have a 15' GT with 12000 miles on it, interior is in perfect shape. I am wanting to trade the Stock Cloth Recaros for leather seats. Looking for a complete swap, Front and Back for Front and Back..... Plus cash on your end.

Full leather seats sell for $500-$800 Recaros sell for $1500-$2000

Its a stretch but i'd take the stock ford touch screen + leather seats for my recaros + rears.

OR full leather + $700 on your end.

e692ea.jpg

Sponsored

Grabber5OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Do you still have these, I'm in Dallas but I'd meet you half way and swap with you plus cash. I have Black Premium Leather with white stitching on both front and back seats.

We could meet northwest Arkansas and do the swap. I have family there so we wouldn't have to do it in a parking lot.

Larry
Good luck! I was supposed to meet him a few weeks ago. It came down to the day we were supposed to meet and he stopped returning text wouldn't answer the phone, and PMs on here have gone unanswered since then. This was after I had already removed my seats and loaded them up and canceled all previous plans for the day.

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
Good luck! I was supposed to meet him a few weeks ago. It came down to the day we were supposed to meet and he stopped returning text wouldn't answer the phone, and PMs on here have gone unanswered since then. This was after I had already removed my seats and loaded them up and canceled all previous plans for the day.
That's pretty fucked up.