• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Magaflow Competition Axle back w/ Drone Elimination HelmHoltz mod 400

peiyuanchao

Newbee Mustanger
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang 3.7L V6
Hi, Stangers:
:doh:

I have this set of modded MAGNAFLOW COMPETITION (19179) axle-back exhaust for 15-17 V6/ecoboost, it's professionally fitted with side branch Helmholtz resonator on both side of the muffler.

Magnaflow competition has the highest price in the market both axle back and cat back systems for v6 and Ecoboost, and that's for a good reason. It has the most aggressive and DEEP tone of all brands.

However, the drone in the cabin is pretty huge, some people even refer them as "magnadrone". this side branch Helmholtz resonator was meticulously calculated and professionally welded, and after testing, it eliminates 95% of the Drone!!! without affecting the tone of the system

More information about the most effective drone canceling please google/youtube search:
side branch resonator
Helmholtz resonator

Cat back portion(resonator) will come with the system free of charge,
NO RASPINESS
;)
NO DRONE
;)
NO WORRY
;)
NO FITMENT ISSUE

The deepest tone of all for a v6/Ecoboost and custom fit, no change to your car needed, like new condition (about 270 miles), free resonator and connecting pipe. bolt on ready!

Item located in Maryland, ready to ship for the mid-Atlantic area. 400+shipping
you can check out the price, see the value of the deal.
-16 at 8.02.14 PM.jpg
WhatsApp Image 2017-05-16 at 7.32.17 PM.jpg
WhatsApp Image 2017-05-16 at 7.32.19 PM.jpg
WhatsApp Image 2017-05-16 at 7.32.20 PM(1).jpg
WhatsApp Image 2017-05-16 at 7.32.21 PM.jpg
WhatsApp Image 2017-05-16 at 7.32.22 PM.jpg
WhatsApp Image 2017-05-16 at 7.32.23 PM.jpg

Spykexx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Prem M6, 2019 Charger Scat Pack Plus
Curious, any videos of it? I can't find any videos of anyone who has done this.

How come you're getting rid of it so quickly?

5.0yote

AKA Bananana & 3.7Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Why use a resonator on the j tube when just the length and the cap would have been sufficient. Just curious seems excessive. Do not get me wrong it if works better than just the basic J tube setup, seems like it adds so much more weight..

OP
OP

peiyuanchao

Newbee Mustanger
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang 3.7L V6
Curious, any videos of it? I can't find any videos of anyone who has done this.

How come you're getting rid of it so quickly?
I do have a video that records an in-cabin sound after the side branch resonator installation if you want I can send it to you. didn't videotape the outside sound, that should easily found on youtube. And the side resonator doesn't affect the outside sound. I was just after the drone canceling.

Such a shame I'm back to stock now, basically, it's the loudness of the competition muffler itself. I'm doing this for my girlfriend, she always complaining that this is too loud and unrespectful blah blahs, I didn't listen, but we found out 3 weeks ago that she is PREGNANT!!! YES I'M GONNA BE A DAD SOON!! She said the loud sound makes her frightened and look/sounds stupid, and makes her dizzy after getting pregnant. So guess what?

bought 2 adapter piece online and 4 clamps. soon-to-be daddy back to stock.
:lol::lol::lol:

OP
OP

peiyuanchao

Newbee Mustanger
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang 3.7L V6
Why use a resonator on the j tube when just the length and the cap would have been sufficient. Just curious seems excessive. Do not get me wrong it if works better than just the basic J tube setup, seems like it adds so much more weight..
simple job a J pipe can do, but with a thin resonated pipe,
It has its only purpose is make the sound deeper at higher rpm

Spykexx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Curious happen to know what price shipping will be roughly? Definitely interested

OP
OP

peiyuanchao

Newbee Mustanger
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang 3.7L V6
Curious happen to know what price shipping will be roughly? Definitely interested
I assume you are in Iowa? It depends man, I think there are different logistics option available, how fast you want them to arrive to you? and do you need that factory resonator w/ piping as well? or you can just cut your own?
I can give you measurements if you want cut your own.

Spykexx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No rush on shipping, and I wouldn't need the resonator/piping as I'm still running stock exhaust.

OP
OP

peiyuanchao

Newbee Mustanger
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang 3.7L V6
No rush on shipping, and I wouldn't need the resonator/piping as I'm still running stock exhaust.
If that's the case, a UPS ground won't cost much, even with the foam bed premium packing (I don't want any damage to the system especially the 4.5inch tip) I think I'm confident it'll be within 100 for total packing and shipping cost

OP
OP

peiyuanchao

Newbee Mustanger
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang 3.7L V6
package dimension: 50"x16"12"
weight 44lbs