Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
CQuartz UK Update

Done...and amazed!! "Black Magic"... Is all shined up!! Started last August wet sanded and polished. 2500 then 3000 ......Mexico for the winter ....then for the last 3 days.... Wash, clay bar, Menzurna 3800 fine polish(silicone free) ....got rid of fine scratches, swirls and blended in a couple of minuscule rock chips in the clear coat. Thanx for that PatrickGT. ......did an application of CarPro Eraser to clean it up....then CQuartz UK (formulated for our climate here in the Pacific Northwest) Today was Reload time...this step is real easy and it did make it pop even more than it did before. ......NOTE....THIS IS NOT A 2 or 3 BEER JOB!! :cheers: Pls, no comments about the wheels...will remove all 4 and Iron-X, wash and Eraser them, then detail as well. It's been raining here for months!! So video is in Garage. Will take some outside shots when the weather clears and it's all "cured" Sorry it's a lengthy post. The video is just over 2 min.
CQuartz UK.jpg
CQuartz UK 2.jpg
CQuartz UK 3.jpg
CQuartz UK 4.jpg
CQuartz UK 5.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
So I go to Lowes to get some latex gloves.....pkg said L so I bought them. When I was ready to use them I opened the pkg and ...shit...they are all Left handed !! Time for more beer!! :cheers::cheers:
Gloves.jpg

SVT-DADDY

World's heaviest S550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Done...and amazed!! "Black Magic"... Is all shined up!! Started last August wet sanded and polished. 2500 then 3000 ......Mexico for the winter ....then for the last 3 days.... Wash, clay bar, Menzurna 3800 fine polish(silicone free) ....got rid of fine scratches, swirls and blended in a couple of minuscule rock chips in the clear coat. Thanx for that PatrickGT. ......did an application of CarPro Eraser to clean it up....then CQuartz UK (formulated for our climate here in the Pacific Northwest) Today was Reload time...this step is real easy and it did make it pop even more than it did before. ......NOTE....THIS IS NOT A 2 or 3 BEER JOB!! :cheers: Pls, no comments about the wheels...will remove all 4 and Iron-X, wash and Eraser them, then detail as well. It's been raining here for months!! So video is in Garage. Will take some outside shots when the weather clears and it's all "cured" Sorry it's a lengthy post. The video is just over 2 min.
Looks like a dead pool. Well done.

I still have to do my wheels as well. I picked up DLUX for the wheels and trim.

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
You are joking right?
As my hero Charlie Chaplin said...A day without laughter is a day lost!! Hope you got a laff out of it. I actually went back to Lowes and bought the pkg marked R......... Now I'm ready! lmao