Sponsored

Coyote Fender Badge Group Buy

Evil Minion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GTI
[MENTION=15102]Nathanbrummer@SCS[/MENTION] Are these going to be available soon? Looks like the SpaceCitySpy site says coming soon in February lol

Sponsored

Labradog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Guard Metallic
Hey [MENTION=15102]Nathanbrummer@SCS[/MENTION],

I know there have been a million questions about it, but any eta on badges or is there still plans for another production run? Looking at potentially a very expensive alternative with GT350 replica fenders and this would be preferable lol. Thanks man.

Also sorry in advance to the people getting a notification with this thread update.

laardilla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT FB 2015 EU
Is it possible to get those badges somewhere? On spacecity it seems they doesnt have they anymore... :(

OP
OP
Nathanbrummer@SCS

Nathanbrummer@SCS

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 silver GT
Is it possible to get those badges somewhere? On spacecity it seems they doesnt have they anymore... :(
As I mentioned in the other thread. I'm really not sure what happened to Oy and spacecity. I just placed an order for the grille/decklid badges with a new design. Once those arrive and check out I will place an order for these. They were planned but never happened. I doing this on my own so I need to go a little slower both from a capital standpoint and also a quality angle. I want to make sure everything checks out before I place two large orders. I'm also playing with the design to make things a little easier with these badges. Long story short, not yet, but hang tight. If all goes as planned 2 months.

Labradog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Guard Metallic
No worries, totally understand about buying stock since I started selling my photography. Definitely worth waiting for them.

Sponsored

Bobbybals77

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GY
Is the black with
**UPDATE**

**UPDATE**

Fender badges are in!
IMG_1054186350_small.jpg

Now for the bad news-
  1. The mold they used for the passenger side badges had a problem, obviously. Every passenger side badge has a small bulge underneath the second "o" in the lettering.
  2. The Antique Silver finish shows "ghosting" marks between the letters. (The white fill especially for some reason)
  3. There are scratches beneath the clear coat on some badges.

IMG_20160126_081820_small.jpg

IMG_20160126_081858_small.jpg

IMG_20160126_082037_small.jpg

IMG_20160126_082115_small.jpg

IMG_20160126_081724_small.jpg

I was pretty pissed to say the least. If you've been following the main Coyote badge thread, you know this is not the first time we've had problems with this vendor. Full disclosure: this batch actually arrived last week but I've been working since on a solution so I can offer you guys some good news.

The solution going forward:
So, here's where we stand. I had a long talk with our vendor on quality control, expectations, cost points, delivery times, etc. I went as far as to get quotes from other vendors, but our current vendor has been nothing but understanding and working hard towards a solution. I don't think it's an issue with the people stateside.

We have now switched to their BEST factory. This is one they've used for over a decade, are known to deliver consistently high quality, and does work for some very large multinational corporations (rhymes with bisney). They will be sending photos of the badges before they leave the factory, so we'll be able to check quality immediately. They charge more on a per badge basis as well as initial setup costs, but no one here will pay a dime more.

I have already placed an order for about 100 fender sets with the new factory. That should cover everyone, even waitlist guys. ~7 week eta unfortunately.

What about right now?!
Here's the proposal. I know there are plenty of guys who will put nothing but top notch quality on their vehicles. We understand that and we're working hard to get that to you guys. Unfortunately that requires waiting.

I know there are also guys who don't necessarily need white glove level stuff and want sweet new badges NOW! To these guys, we will give anyone that wants a badge from the current batch a 50% discount. That means you'll only pay $20 for these babies ($20 refund). I will personally pick the best possible quality badges I can find in this batch and send them out to those who want them.

I was (and am) pretty pissed that they didn't come out perfect, but I'm also looking for every single tiny imperfection. From 5ft away, you can't see any of the things I'm talking about. Again, I will personally pick out the best ones possible.

And for everyone else, I'm very sorry this wasn't better news. We're still working hard for you guys.

Non-potato pics (by [MENTION=15102]Nathanbrummer@SCS[/MENTION]S):
ASblackFender_small.jpg
ASblueFender_small.jpg
ASredFender_small.jpg
AswhiteFender_small.jpg
BNblackFender_small.jpg
BNblueFender_small.jpg
BnredFender_small.jpg
BNwhiteFender_small.jpg
FenderbadgeInstalled_small.jpg
white filling available?

Bobbybals77

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GY
Do
This is the group buy for the custom Coyote Fender Badges designed for the 2015-16 GT. These are designed to replace and cover your stock 5.0 fender badge.
325427-d2b18562445c429d9b4b2416156e3690.jpg

Colors:
As in the previous group buy, it will be offered in TWO finishes:
Antique Silver (a darkened silver) and Black Nickel (not quite total black)

Each will be offered in 4 enamel fill colors:
Red
Black
Blue
White

Pricing:
20-50 orders - $50 pair
51-80 orders - $40 pair (Officially hit the 51+ mark)
81+ orders - $30 pair

Quick update:
Pricing has been increased on all badges. BUT WAIT.. all forum members get group buy pricing foreverrrrr. Shhhh, don't tell anyone.

As word has gotten out on these badges in particular, we've gotten inundated with requests and social media posts/PMs/DMs/facebook messages/etc. But we love everyone here on M6G; you guys have helped mold and shape what these are today. Nathan and I are on here every day learning, posting, and enjoying. SpaceCitySpy was born here.

This community will always get the best pricing on all SCS mods. SCS is really just a way to finance and invest in new mods that no one else is making, exclusively for the 2015+ S550 Mustang. It's never been about cashing out.

(Of course, I'm always all ears for new ideas if anyone wants something made - PM me)

SO.. that said. Pricing on the webstore is up to $41.
PLEASE USE DISCOUNT CODE ISPYM6G for the exclusive forum original group buy price.
You MUST include your forum username or risk me cancelling the order.

The code will work on Howler badges and Fender Badges, as well as the eventual Ecoboost badges. I will probably also include other items as well.

All we ask is that you don't share this code with people not actively participating and contributing to mustang6g.com.

Thanks!
Back to your regularly scheduled programmming..

ETA:
These are made to order. As such, expect 6 weeks from group buy close to SPS headquarters, at which point they will be mailed and tracking provided to their owners. Update: Due to production delays we are expecting badges to arrive for shipping FEB 1.

Update#2
The shipment has arrived from the vendor. We had some quality issues. Read here
Here is the plan.
If you're currently on the list. Please post if you'd like your badges shipped now and a $20 refund (obviously make sure you pay if you haven't already link: http://spacecityspy.tictail.com/product/coyote-fender-badge), or if you'd like to wait on the replacements. Either way we need to know. If you elect to have them shipped now they will go out soon. Oysmallfry usually bulk ships the week's orders once a week. Tracking will be provided once it ships.

If you're on the wait list, we will see what is left and give you the same option. I will probably reach out via PM once everything shakes out.

If you're on the wait list, and we run out we will fill your order when the next batch comes in. We will sell the badges at $40 for anyone on the waitlist. You can pay anytime between now and when the badges come in. Once they arrive they will be packaged and shipped. We will provide updates as we get them.

If you are not on the wait list, post up what you want and I will add you to the list. As Oysmallfry mentioned we ordered extras, so we should have stock going forward.

If you have any questions let me know, here or via PM.
Shipping is included, as always, within the US - USPS package with tracking.
International shipping is not a problem, but I'll have to add a $6 shipping fee (because that's what USPS charges).

Q&A:
Where to mount?
These badges are designed to replace your stock 5.0 fender badge.

How to mount?
All badges will come preinstalled with high strength 3M double sided adhesive tape on the backside.

Dimensions?
Each badge is 1.75" tall by 5.25" wide by 1/8" thick

How long will the Group Buy Last?
Two weeks

How does this group buy work / when and where do I pay?
This thread is your one stop shop for all information on the group buy:
1. Your name will be added to the official 1st page list with desired configuration.
2. I will update as we hit each price break! Woo!
3. Once the group buy closes, I will submit the order, all at once, to my vendor.
4. You may then submit payment via the SpaceCitySpy webstore: spacecityspy.tictail.com
5. We wait impatiently for badass Coyote Badges to be made.
6. I will update with pics once the badges arrive.
7. You will receive tracking on your package as they are mailed out.
8. Package/xmas arrives and you install your sweet new badge!

325427-e9607f9773794a2cb46dd2c7677f6798.jpg

325427-408b93034e6a4515bc99b0c0e51b4a5c.png

Size Reference:
325427-b025bbaebe68475eb21cee2f313e3184.jpg

[MENTION=17025]OySmallFry[/MENTION]
you have the black with white filling available?
Sponsored