Sponsored

PP Shocks and Struts Alternative to takeoffs

USMCtoARMY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6 MT
I am posting this here for the V6 guys instead of suspension section. Many of us have or are trying to get take off parts from GT drivers and not dump too much hard earned cash on suspension upgrades. Many of us realize if we stay NA our horsepower outputs dont warrant something racy (unless you track), and the fact is our V6 are great STREET cars we don't need a crazy suspension upgrade. The problem we run into is we sometimes don't find the local guy willing to give up their parts on cheap or we find the forum member who will but shipping will kill the deal. So if you piece together just shocks, struts, and mounts for the PP on Tasca or Rock Auto Parts you can get it shipped for a little under 300.00 for the set. Don't know if this has been shared yet. Pretty good deal when you realize what Ford charges for the Street Pack Shocks and Struts, which are basically the same set on the PP.
Sponsored

Fuse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
That's not too bad but you can get a set of take offs cheaply if you look and wait. And I mean wait a while. I got pp struts, shocks, springs, front/rear sway bars and toe links for about $400 more or less. Granted they will have milage on them and it did take a while to get them all. But what you posted is a great alternative.