Adams Swirl Killer/Mini

Labradog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Guard Metallic
Just wanted to see if anyone had experience with either of these products. Having trouble finding reviews. I have a Rupes 15 MKII and am considering getting a smaller polisher for the tight areas. I would love a LHR 75 but don't want to drop the $300 on it, especially if the Adams Mini is solid for less than 1/2 the price. I would get Rupes 4'' pads since I'm familiar with their pad/polish system. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Labradog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the offer! I actually decided that I will end up ordering one. Just waiting a little while since I don't plan on using it till May. I'll do a write up/review when I do a full detail in preparation of my first car show!

OP
OP

Labradog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Yesterday I did my full polishing session to prepare for a show on the 21st. The paint was is pretty good shape with a few areas of minor swirling on the trunk, top of the rear fenders, and rear bumper. I used a Rupes LHR 15 MKII and the SK Mini, both with yellow Rupes pads. The Mini was awesome. It was smooth and the size felt perfect for all the contours this car has. I noticed myself reaching for it over the Rupes even in the more open areas. I know Adams intends for this to be used for spot correction, but I probably ended polishing over 2/3 of the car with it. I would highly recommend it or the Rupes 3" for work on a Mustang. Paint protection going back on is Blackfire sealant and Collinite 845. I'll get some pictures at the show on the 21st since it's raining today.

GT Nate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red Mustang GT Premium
Thanks, I just ordered the mini. They have 15% off and free shipping, not bad for $127.

Last edited:

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
I've had the Griots 6in DA polisher for years! Awesome product. Used Menzurna 3800 for light scratches and swirl removal prior to CQuartz UK

Thanx PatrickGT ! :cheers:
Sponsored