Sponsored

Future Plans

Gooner86

ARSENA1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red V6
Just bought the V6 cyclone badges on ebay and going to pick up the upper and lower GT Grills from a local Ford dealership and work on those over the weekend.

Also waiting on the SVE GT350 style wheels to come back in stock so I can order those and get some lowering springs to go with them. Still havent decided on which springs to get tho.

And I think the last thing ill do is switch to the GT Catback, I got a muffler delete right now but its just too loud for me even though its quieter then the Outlaws I had on before that.
Sponsored

USMCtoARMY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6 MT
Just bought the V6 cyclone badges on ebay and going to pick up the upper and lower GT Grills from a local Ford dealership and work on those over the weekend.

Also waiting on the SVE GT350 style wheels to come back in stock so I can order those and get some lowering springs to go with them. Still havent decided on which springs to get tho.

And I think the last thing ill do is switch to the GT Catback, I got a muffler delete right now but its just too loud for me even though its quieter then the Outlaws I had on before that.
Make sure you get good tires and width of tires is important. That will really help with your look and greatly improve your ride handling, stopping, and comfort. Did you delete the stock resonator? I can suggest a few exhaust weld in options to give you nice sound thats not loud but will greatly improve your exhaust note while quieting it down with your current muffler delete.

Jon|3.7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' 3.7 Mustang
tires do help, wish i would of gotten 19s now instead of 20's, but they are light ~23lbs

Gooner86

ARSENA1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red V6
Yea I'm going to go with the black 19 10/11 staggered if they ever become available lol. I'm on a bit of a budget but the nitto's seem decent at a good price point.

Currently I only have a muffler delete everything else with the exhaust its stock. I also have the Roush CAI.

USMCtoARMY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6 MT
Yea I'm going to go with the black 19 10/11 staggered if they ever become available lol. I'm on a bit of a budget but the nitto's seem decent at a good price point.

Currently I only have a muffler delete everything else with the exhaust its stock. I also have the Roush CAI.
275? That would be width I would look into. Firehawks are a good option. For your exhaust you could slap in some resonators. On the back end just replace the stock resonator box with an aftermarket one. Your best options for a low great price is the Jones exhaust resonators. I deleted my mufflers and added just a jones resonator box (enclosed x-pipe) in its place on 2.5 inch piping into a solo perfomnace 3 inch GT exhaust (all.this is a muffler delete system w J bends to kill drone). The exhaust note is great but pretty quiet. It's only gotten deeper and added a real race v6 growl over time. It's just not loud unless you go WOT. I am adding some weld in high flow cats just to up the volume a little when I go to tune.

Sponsored

Gooner86

ARSENA1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red V6
275? That would be width I would look into. Firehawks are a good option. For your exhaust you could slap in some resonators. On the back end just replace the stock resonator box with an aftermarket one. Your best options for a low great price is the Jones exhaust resonators. I deleted my mufflers and added just a jones resonator box (enclosed x-pipe) in its place on 2.5 inch piping into a solo perfomnace 3 inch GT exhaust (all.this is a muffler delete system w J bends to kill drone). The exhaust note is great but pretty quiet. It's only gotten deeper and added a real race v6 growl over time. It's just not loud unless you go WOT. I am adding some weld in high flow cats just to up the volume a little when I go to tune.
285 for the front and 305 for the back is what i was looking at. Ill have to look into the exhaust stuff, I just would hate to throw more money into it and still not be happy with the sound.

USMCtoARMY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6 MT
285 for the front and 305 for the back is what i was looking at. Ill have to look into the exhaust stuff, I just would hate to throw more money into it and still not be happy with the sound.
That's a lot of tire for this engine to push and retain its sportiness.

Gooner86

ARSENA1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red V6
That's a lot of tire for this engine to push and retain its sportiness.
Well I know nothing about tires so i will most likely go with whatever you guys recommend when I actually get the wheels. Im currently on the stock 17s so anything will be an improvement.

USMCtoARMY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6 MT
Well I know nothing about tires so i will most likely go with whatever you guys recommend when I actually get the wheels. Im currently on the stock 17s so anything will be an improvement.
19s are good size for this car. I personally like 18s (besides being cheaper). Uploaded a picture of my 18s. But 19s fill out the rear wheel well very nice. As far as tires:

Firestone Firehawk Indy 500
Sumitomo HTR ZIII
Michelin Pilot Super Sport
Conti SportContact

All 275/40R19. If you go for a cheaper tire just ask about the tire in the wheels and tires section. Better, more educated opinions in there. Though most people tell you bargain brands are horrendous. I'm 50/50 on that due to good and bad experiences with cheaper/New brands. Just stay away from any Chinese made tires.
20170430_170638~2.jpg

mustangv6magn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
@mmagnetic2016
Vehicle(s)
2016 procharged v6 magnetic 2016 ford eplorer
We all have our own opinions. But for me. I would build the motor and suspension. This engine is great and has potential. But you have to build it right. Got to go prochafger or twin turbo for that money. But hey the 5.0 is an amazing motor too. I supercharged my first v6 mustang, the ole 4.0L, never regretted it. This was 2007. That was a great car. For this one I am not sure yet. It's my DD and my last 2013 V6 I was very satisfied with just bolt one and a tune. The 3.7 is such a better engine. Depending on how long I own this one will determine if procharging will happen.

Mine is currently procharged i just need to figure out how to upload my pics here lol. I guess I am going to build the motor to see what are the limits on this motor I have heard of a guy going up to 600 ish and it broke Due to a pin failing on a piston. I just bought a 3.5 pulley, I still have to buy the deuscthworks injectors. Will add headers, forged pistons and rods, iridium spark plugs,head studs,valve springs, and a pro charged mpt tune. We will see how much horsepower it will put out after this. My car currently makes 475 hp
Sponsored