Sponsored

Longtubes + catted H

SquillyP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang V6
How would longtubes + catted H compare in sound/loudness to the shorty + h pipe most people are running? Shortys with an h seem to be more popular since those are the only videos I can find :shrug:
Sponsored

USMCtoARMY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6 MT
How would longtubes + catted H compare in sound/loudness to the shorty + h pipe most people are running? Shortys with an h seem to be more popular since those are the only videos I can find :shrug:
Very loud and it's more than just LT and H-pipe. You would need to do a lot more to get the car running properly with LT. It's not an average driver setup. I also think most of us here are running x pipes now. But you should check out Zack's build log in his signature. Pretty good thread on building his LT setup that he then changed to shorties. Do some searching on LT, you will see a lot on exhaust fume smells, loudness, raspy, loss of low end torque, datalogging to get the perfect tune, catless or high flow cats. But I will say a proper LT setup is amazing, just not plug and play.

OP
OP

SquillyP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang V6
Very loud and it's more than just LT and H-pipe. You would need to do a lot more to get the car running properly with LT. It's not an average driver setup. I also think most of us here are running x pipes now. But you should check out Zack's build log in his signature. Pretty good thread on building his LT setup that he then changed to shorties. Do some searching on LT, you will see a lot on exhaust fume smells, loudness, raspy, loss of low end torque, datalogging to get the perfect tune, catless or high flow cats. But I will say a proper LT setup is amazing, just not plug and play.
I'll have to check his build out. Seems like they may be more of a pain than what they're worth:frusty:
Sponsored