Sponsored

Sunshine Is Coming to WA (Maybe)

DanielIvan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT w/ 50th Anniversary Pack
Vehicle Showcase
Hi guys...so it's possible (nothing has been set in stone yet) that I'll be moving up to WA (Seattle/Renton area) around summer time of this year. I just got back from Seattle actually from a little vacation trip and did not see very many S550s. With that said, I wanted to hop in here and kind of gauge your community. This will determine whether I will be bringing my car with me (if I move at all).

What kind of shows/events do you guys have?
Any clubs or Mustang groups?
What about mountain/canyon cruises?

Being from Los Angeles, I am very spoiled with a large Mustang following and a lot of friends within the community. While I do not expect WA to be the same, ideally, I'd like to have Mustang people to hang out with. It'd help with the home sickness for sure.
Sponsored

OxWhiteEB

GR8_WHT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White Ecoboost
There is not that many S550 here in Seattle. There are some mustang groups like wickedstangs, and my group, PNW S550. Usually when spring comes, there are weekly Saturday meets in Redmond, but mostly exotics. Also monthly meet down in Tacoma in Griott's Garage. There's also annual mustang meet in Bellevue and some other meets/cruises than can be found in mustangsnorthwest.com

OP
OP
DanielIvan

DanielIvan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
There is not that many S550 here in Seattle. There are some mustang groups like wickedstangs, and my group, PNW S550. Usually when spring comes, there are weekly Saturday meets in Redmond, but mostly exotics. Also monthly meet down in Tacoma in Griott's Garage. There's also annual mustang meet in Bellevue and some other meets/cruises than can be found in mustangsnorthwest.com
In the week that I was there I only saw a total of about 5 S550s and only 2 were GTs. What about aftermarket shops? Like if I wanted to do any cosmetic stuff to my car or even performance mods like a possible future blower?

berserker_sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT premium
i am sorry to break the news.. there are quite a few. We have group called snohomish mustang club. In SNohomish county itself there are hell lotta s550. Atleast 20.. including a beast 800 hp GT... owner msswift..

My Gt is goona get blower this summer.. there are many perf shops in auburn etc.

You will see my car arn with plate "FALL3N".

Welcome to Washington mate

5.0 Probie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT
Welcome if you move back up And yes, lot's of Mustangs. Last I heard Bowen Scarff Ford was selling more Mustangs than any other dealership in the NW. I highly doubt they all sold to folks that live out of State.

As for clubs and shows... 99,000 results in .61 seconds with Google... https://www.google.com/webhp?source...v=2&ie=UTF-8#q=Mustang+clubs+washington+state

And shows are like anywhere else. Just depends on your flavor of event =]

Sponsored

OP
OP
DanielIvan

DanielIvan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome to Washington mate
Not quite there yet. If I come up, it will not be until at least April or May. Just trying to decide whether I want to bring my car with me or not.

As for clubs and shows... 99,000 results in .61 seconds with Google... https://www.google.com/webhp?source...v=2&ie=UTF-8#q=Mustang+clubs+washington+state
I don't think 5 mustangs in a week is a lot when here in Los Angeles, I see 5 mustangs in a minute :lol: Thanks for sharing your results with me though. Again, the more Mustang stuff that happens in the area, the more I will want to bring my car with me.

ORANG50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
665rwhp 531rwtq
In my experience, I see a lot more in the summer time than the rainy season.
Sponsored