Sponsored

EU specs / options / schedule

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
damn i need to know if i'm getting FOC coil covers from gibbo :)
Sponsored

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
damn i need to know if i'm getting FOC coil covers from gibbo :)
;)

I hope your not getting them for free, otherwise I am like £3000 out of pocket. :D

Being car shopping most of the day for a winter beater, think I've found my ideal winter car, Audi B7 RS4, so still get to keep a V8 in my life whilst waiting for MY18. :D

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT
I ordered mine this morning. Oxford White automatic V8 GT fastback with tan seats and magneride. My Nokians are in the shed ready for winter 18-19 and Stoplock Pro under the stairs. Just need a car now.

Good job :thumbsup:

I haven't heard anything from the dealer today either :shrug:

Toecutter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Just off the phone to my dealer. No prices at all available but did have order books open to select options. Went with Kona and custom pack 2.

Sponsored

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just off the phone to my dealer. No prices at all available but did have order books open to select options. Went with Kona and custom pack 2.

Not sure if known but orange fury and tri coat yellow are premium colours, base is race red and rest we get for an unspecified as yet amount.
Yes if I remember right, all colours bar race red are a £500 option and the two tri-coat colours, yellow and orange are like a £750 option.

Deals were taking orders weeks ago, as books were open, but you should still be on the first wave of cars ordered anyway. :)

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
;)

I hope your not getting them for free, otherwise I am like £3000 out of pocket. :D

Being car shopping most of the day for a winter beater, think I've found my ideal winter car, Audi B7 RS4, so still get to keep a V8 in my life whilst waiting for MY18. :D

£3k for coil covers someone had your pants down :eyebulge:

Can't remember what we agreed now its a few pages back I'm sure once the pricing is released I can find it though :)

Toecutter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Yes if I remember right, all colours bar race red are a £500 option and the two tri-coat colours, yellow and orange are like a £750 option.

Deals were taking orders weeks ago, as books were open, but you should still be on the first wave of cars ordered anyway. :)

Just realised I had that info already Gibbo. So edited my post.

I ordered last month to secure my place in the queue. My dealer said he had just had the pdf info through. The same that we've had hold of for some time so sent it through to me. Didn't have the heart to say I'd seen it ages ago.

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
£3k for coil covers someone had your pants down :eyebulge:

Can't remember what we agreed now its a few pages back I'm sure once the pricing is released I can find it though :)
I mean as if I am right, Base car 39-42k, but if you are right closer to 45k it means I am few thousand out of pocket as MY18 is costing more.

In short if base price is over 42.5k the covers are yours for free.
If the base price is under 42.5k then they are yours but your giving me £50. ;)

My bet is base car £39,950 for V8, you were saying base around 45k plus options.

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
I mean as if I am right, Base car 39-42k, but if you are right closer to 45k it means I am few thousand out of pocket as MY18 is costing more.

In short if base price is over 42.5k the covers are yours for free.
If the base price is under 42.5k then they are yours but your giving me £50. ;)

My bet is base car £39,950 for V8, you were saying base around 45k plus options.

ahh youth with the good memory :)

Get where your 3k comes from now guess we're still playing the waiting game though.

Sponsored

McDoodle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A grey car
This is amazing. Dealers not contacting people. :lol:
Hmmmmm ..... first deadline missed. Hope I'm wrong but it doesn't bode well for the hoped for improvements in service and quality.

Liking the US black accent package on the main forum - that's exactly the look I'd go for except it would be ingot silver rather than white.

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT
Just out of curiosity, where did the date of the 11th October originate from?

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Just out of curiosity, where did the date of the 11th October originate from?
Ford.... :p

No pricing my end either. Albeit i did hear a nice tidbit of news about a certain mustang today, from a reliable source, :thumbsup:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase