Not open for further replies.

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
Email resent. I spelt the address incorrectly.

Rob
Thank you!

For anyone reading they're sending me out a new badge because one of the LEDs stopped working in mine. Great customer service from these guys!

SheStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Oxford White
WIN WIN WIN!! SEMA 2017 Bucket List Promotion (US residents only).
I'm so excited..lol. That's my car on the flyer :D:D

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Not to be negative, but why so many failures on the badges? I want to order one but am hesitant by all of the plating and lighting issues...What is your goal for an acceptable failure rate? How long can I expect one of these units expected to last? I do not drive my s550 in the winter by the way...

Sponsored

OP
OP
Xlume

Xlume

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.x-lume.com
Vehicle(s)
JEEP
Not to be negative, but why so many failures on the badges? I want to order one but am hesitant by all of the plating and lighting issues...What is your goal for an acceptable failure rate? How long can I expect one of these units expected to last? I do not drive my s550 in the winter by the way...
How many is "so many"? I think there have been 3 on this forum and a few elsewhere out of 100's shipped. There will always be teething problems with new to market products that no one has done before. Having said that we "expect" a zero failure rate, but when you have outside suppliers to rely on, sometimes things dont meet expectations. On top of all that, we have replaced at our cost every badge that has failed without issue. :ford:

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
^ Can't say I've ever had a more simple and easy return/replacement process for any item, ever. Great customer service if anything does go wrong :thumbsup:

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
How many is "so many"? I think there have been 3 on this forum and a few elsewhere out of 100's shipped. There will always be teething problems with new to market products that no one has done before. Having said that we "expect" a zero failure rate, but when you have outside suppliers to rely on, sometimes things dont meet expectations. On top of all that, we have replaced at our cost every badge that has failed without issue. :ford:
thanks for your reply. I certainly am not questioning your company and customer service to fix these issues.. I guess I am more concerned with the actual manufacturing and parts process and reliability. I appreciate your prompt response and understand your viewpoint.

OP
OP
Xlume

Xlume

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.x-lume.com
Vehicle(s)
JEEP
I sent an email to [email protected] regarding an issue with my emblems and I am still waiting on a response, been a few days.
PM me your name please. The boss is in the US at the moment so it does take a day or two before he forwards emails to me. Unless your Nick, then i just emailed you a few minutes ago :)

EDIT: just noticed your username and where you live, so yeah it was you i just emailed .

Sponsored

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 17 GT Premium, Performance Pack
Vehicle Showcase
Is your decklid kit a full decklid replacement piece or a cover that is installed over the factory decklid?

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
Remember it's typically not professionals doing the install. It's always possible something happened unintended by the manufacturer. I was an electronic technician for 10 years and installed mine very carefully and have had no troubles. I get compliments and comments on it all the time.

OP
OP
Xlume

Xlume

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.x-lume.com
Vehicle(s)
JEEP
Is your decklid kit a full decklid replacement piece or a cover that is installed over the factory decklid?
Ours are factory decklid panels which we then fit the illuminated badge to. Having said that, it is only required for AU and EU models. Your US spec decklid has the GT letters like the ones we have, so you only need to replace the letters, not the whole decklid.

DRKHORS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang, '17 Mustang, '18 F150, '23 Mustang GT
Just ordered a rear pony in chrome/red for my wife's 2017 Race Red Ecoboost.

SEMA, here I come! :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.