Sponsored

2016 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2016 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜17 Ruby red GT350
I think poor WeinerDog has waited the longest at this point.
Gotta be me with my original order date of June 11th. :clap2:
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I care about infotainment

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
I have everything lined up - the Fiesta is cleaned out, and I have my Z-plan PIN in hand. Deysha said it was due to the dealer tomorrow, and my salesperson has been running due diligence today but lo! their system says the 9th! He's going to make more calls and keep checking, as he's assured me he's just as keen to have a new car for me to drive to Vegas as I am.

But if the 9th is truly in the cards (no pun intended), it's going to be another long weekend waiting as I take the Fiesta or one last last hurrah. :cool:
Talked to my salesman today and he told me they had an update from transport company today and now the delivery window is 10/6 - 10/8 :headbonk: Looks like it might be Friday the 9th as well for me Dirtyblueshirt :shrug: If it is the 9th I'll have to reschedule first two appointments I already made for mod installs and Modesta coating :frusty: You never know the Mustang Gods can still smile down upon us :headbang:

nrothaar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Race Red
Definitely won't be able to sleep tonight Waldorf haha. Had my car ordered since May 16th (the day the new camaro was revealed).

Sponsored

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜17 Ruby red GT350
Definitely won't be able to sleep tonight Waldorf haha. Had my car ordered since May 16th (the day the new camaro was revealed).
What's a sleepness night ? Don't do like i did , first night i got my 2011 GT, couldn't sleep, so i went into the garage, got in the car and after a few minutes fell asleep at the wheel. Took my wife 10 minutes to find me. No kidding . :)

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I care about infotainment
It's official!

NoShoesNation

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black GTPP
Congrats 113!! Mine was released from the plant on 9/2 then re-released 9/9, never got a straight answer as to why. Since it was released FordService and my dealer haven't seen any movement for the last month or so, not even so much as an ETA...AFAIK it's still sitting on a lot in Flat Rock.

Dirtyblueshirt

Award Winning Tasteā„¢
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
I have confirmation my Mustang is at Galpin Ford right now. I'm going to get some info to my sales guy this afternoon over the phone and hopefully have everything done by lunch tomorrow, then hit the road to Vegas! (fingers crossed)

Sponsored

Dirtyblueshirt

Award Winning Tasteā„¢
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Talked to my salesman today and he told me they had an update from transport company today and now the delivery window is 10/6 - 10/8 :headbonk: Looks like it might be Friday the 9th as well for me Dirtyblueshirt :shrug: If it is the 9th I'll have to reschedule first two appointments I already made for mod installs and Modesta coating :frusty: You never know the Mustang Gods can still smile down upon us :headbang:
Sent you a text. Mine arrived today, likely yours as well!

Waldorf

Old School
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 3Y PP
It's official!
Errr.... what would THAT be? Congrats! And if we don't hear from you for a few days, those of us that have FINALLY gotten our new rides understand. :thumbsup:

Congrats 113!! Mine was released from the plant on 9/2 then re-released 9/9, never got a straight answer as to why. Since it was released FordService and my dealer haven't seen any movement for the last month or so, not even so much as an ETA...AFAIK it's still sitting on a lot in Flat Rock.
Sorry to hear that man, I know. You've certainly got me beat in the "where the Hell is it?; what the Hell is going on?" department. Hang in there... it'll be worth the wait. I know!

I have confirmation my Mustang is at Galpin Ford right now. I'm going to get some info to my sales guy this afternoon over the phone and hopefully have everything done by lunch tomorrow, then hit the road to Vegas! (fingers crossed)
And yes, folks... we have ANOTHER winner! Come on down! Make sure you take a run out to Lake Mead this weekend from Vegas. I think you can still access the old dam road from the Nevada side. Take somebody along... drop them off on the way to the Arizona side, then have them snap some pics of you drivin' back. Just be careful... security check on the Nevada side before they let you on the dam. If you're from out of state, best to check for reciprocity if you're packin' heat under that seat. Or anywhere else in the new Pony.

That is all...

chrisgonzales

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic [wrap'd grey] GT Premium PP
So jelly! Congrats to everyone thus far that has gotten their car. Hope to have a yours came in early moment from my dealer.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

ezjaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On order - 2016 GT Premium Convertible
quote quote quote quote quote

Congrats to all taking delivery! Look forward to more pics.

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
Sent you a text. Mine arrived today, likely yours as well!
Thanks, as soon as I saw your text Inwas on the phone. My salesman was flabbergasted how I could have known my car was there....I simply said "you can't get much by us forum6g members, we are all over it!" He laughed. See you tomorrow morning :cheers:
Sponsored