Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

SINBUSTER007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
19 Edge ST, 17 Escape, 12 Boss, 15 GT, 66 V8 Coupe Auto, Kids Boss 302
Got one of these done yesterday
i'd like to do something like this with mine, but i am not the best when it comes to mechanical stuff... changing a tire is about my speed....just feel uncomfortable pulling something from off the engine. afraid ill bust something or it will not work when i put it back on.

chris_5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT Premium PP
i'd like to do something like this with mine, but i am not the best when it comes to mechanical stuff... changing a tire is about my speed....just feel uncomfortable pulling something from off the engine. afraid ill bust something or it will not work when i put it back on.
Same with me when I got my Mustang but since then it has changed quite a bit. It's really easy to pull off. Just take off the oil cap and pvc valve that snaps on and the cover just sits on there and pops right off. On the other side it's just one valve. There's not much that could go wrong

Beachfun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Airbus A380
Given that an exhaust H pipe gives a deeper sound has anyone tried a double H pipe
Ie two cross over pipes?

Last edited:

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197

Sponsored

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197

Jasber

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Ingot Silver
Added my 2.3T badges from UPR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Had to use some touch up paint on the side of my car, thanks to what appears to be a mf'ing crowbar falling from under a car in front of me:

I couldn't tell WTF it was while I was driving or where it actually came from, but now that I review my dashcam footage, it looks like it came from the car in front of me.

It's pretty deep and Dr Colorchip is just serving as a workaround until I can get this taken care of. The attached pics are before the touch up.

There's always some shit on the interstate or something falling off people's cars around here. "Keeping your eyes on the road" means something completely different to me than most people out here in Louisiana. It means watch out for all the shit falling from cars and trucks, and potholes.

Ok I'm done. :frusty: :frusty: :frusty:
Getting this fixed on the 19th by a highly reputable body shop. Would have just touched it up and left it alone if it was the front bumper, but I don't anticipate any damages on my passenger or driver doors, so figured I'd get this taken care of by a professional.

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Roush V8 Coil Cover Kit arrived finally. Only took all day.

Swapping out my 5.0 emblems today.
DSC00086.jpg

Last edited:

Drugdealr

LOLKBYE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
I got my American Muscle 20in Performance Pack wheels in today! On the other hand one was damaged on arrival. I was so excited to put them on only to find a chip on one of the spokes. Now I have to wait whats probably going to be another week before the replacement comes in. From a company who does car parts, they should have some quality control as they know who their customer base is, car enthusiast! Something like this just ruins people excitement.

Anyways, thanks for listening to my rant. I guess, ill have to wait to put post pictures of my new set up now :(

Sponsored

madweazl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
No rain for the first time in a week so I was able to wash it. Wax is about toast so I'm gonna have to do that now.

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
Put some touch up paint on stone chip #3.:mad: Still pretty noticeable if down on hands and knees with flash light on it.:headbonk:

AttiS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Put some touch up paint on stone chip #3.:mad: Still pretty noticeable if down on hands and knees with flash light on it.:headbonk:
hahaha "still pretty noticeable if down on hands and knees with flashlight", the things we notice about our cars that nobody else will ever notice :lol: :headbonk:

Ultrakla$$ic

Whoflung Poo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Ingot Silver Premium

guilty!!!!:D

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
sweet jesus

THE SUN CAME OUT after 13 days straight of rain and half of columbia and parts of lexington going under water from the bad flooding we got right now.

i haven't cleaned her up yet but i pulled her out the garage to go get lunch because we haven't been able to leave the house since friday because of the storm.

but here is more of the black roush spoiler on CO

5xyD3OXh.jpg

r6W8a2ih.jpg

sorry the sun ruined this one

yQHWV47h.jpg

3iHvho3h.jpg
Sponsored