Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350

Armen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange Vert
It's awesome how the stock Foundry wheels work perfect with that colour and Roush kit. These are the best looking Mustang wheel out right now, aside from the GT350 wheels.

I pulled my Foundry wheels off just because they didn't really go with the look I was going for but I hesitate to sell them just because I like them so much, lol.

What numbers are you putting down at the rear wheel with the supercharger? I have the 3:55 gears in my vert. Do you have the stock rear end gears or did you upgrade?

OP
OP
altjx

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
It's awesome how the stock Foundry wheels work perfect with that colour and Roush kit. These are the best looking Mustang wheel out right now, aside from the GT350 wheels.

I pulled my Foundry wheels off just because they didn't really go with the look I was going for but I hesitate to sell them just because I like them so much, lol.

What numbers are you putting down at the rear wheel with the supercharger? I have the 3:55 gears in my vert. Do you have the stock rear end gears or did you upgrade?
Agreed! Lol. I've looked for hours and hours trying to find some other wheels, and the only ones that I seemed to like were the Vossen VFS1s, the VPS series (way too expensive for wheels though), and the Velgen VMB9s -- I seen these in person and didn't really like the quality too much.

Putting down 552rwhp for now, but I want to go with the Phase 2 when they release it and hope to get a lot more out of it. Just don't want to void any warranty or anything right now by kind of jumping ahead of the gun.

I have the the stock rear end gears. I honestly don't know too much about the gears and the cons/pros with changing them, so they'll probably stay stock, lol.

Armen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange Vert
Putting down 552rwhp...

I have the the stock rear end gears. I honestly don't know too much about the gears and the cons/pros with changing them, so they'll probably stay stock, lol.
That's some good jam! I'm gonna look into a S/C next season.

Stock gears in the GT Premium are 3:15's. I have the 3:55's for some more pep. I was thinking of doing the Torsen 3:73's next year.

OP
OP
altjx

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
That's some good jam! I'm gonna look into a S/C next season.

Stock gears in the GT Premium are 3:15's. I have the 3:55's for some more pep. I was thinking of doing the Torsen 3:73's next year.
Gotcha. Interesting to know too. Time for some Googling now. :headbang:

Is changing them pretty expensive btw?

Sponsored

OP
OP
altjx

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Just got my roush badges pulled off the coil cover kit today. I was able to remove my 5.0 badges with the extensive support from another forum member, and then it got too damn dark. So now I'm gonna wake up first thing tomorrow when it's lighter outside and finish the job.

Here's a glimpse of what it'll look like. I just had it stuck up there for a few seconds before taking it down.

I genuinely think that this will complete the exterior mods for me and it'll be the perfect finish. I'm so looking forward to putting these on tomorrow. I really hate how big of a PITA it was to get these damn things.
2015-10-05.jpg

OP
OP
altjx

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
A little late but I finally got my hands on these pictures.

Nice!! Thanks so much man! The ones on my phone didn't come out so well but this one did. Much appreciated!! :cheers:

Did you decide on if you'll start off with the spoiler btw?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Sloan91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Performance Pack
Spoiler coming soon. Just need to decide which one I am going with

After seeing a few 6gs at the show I am tempted to lower it a little bit as well.

OP
OP
altjx

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Spoiler coming soon. Just need to decide which one I am going with

After seeing a few 6gs at the show I am tempted to lower it a little bit as well.
Gotcha. Nice man! Can't wait to see some pics after the installations too. Kind of wish I had gone with airlift suspensions initially just to get a better stance at shows and stuff, but it was almost 3x more lol

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Sponsored
OP
OP
altjx

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Well, got the fender badges up! Love the way they look. Nice and sexy. From pictures, it almost looks just a tad bit slanted, but can't really notice it in person. These were a little taller than the 5.0 emblems, so I had to peel back the masking tape a little bit.

Also, I ended up having to take the masking tape off and run down the road to some 3M adhesive glue since the 1/2 adhesive tape was too thick. I found it to be extremely difficult to use the tape and still have it look nice and professional.

Although the badge doesn't line up 100% with the car lines, I noticed that the front of the car is just naturally on a slight angle, and I didn't want my badges to be 100% aligned with the car lines and point downwards with the car. That might have looked worse.

OP
OP
altjx

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Looks great! My spoiler and side scoops are at the painters so they should be installed within the next two weeks ! I really can't wait!!

OP
OP
altjx

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Looks great! My spoiler and side scoops are at the painters so they should be installed within the next two weeks ! I really can't wait!!
Thanks man. I know you're anxious as hell, hahaha. I want to have my spoiler re-painted so bad. CDC painted it for me but I'm noticing a lot of little issues. Almost as if there's not enough coats of paint on it or something. Not sure. Can see white spots in the paint and it's extremely smooth as if it's really just the paint. I highly doubt anything chipped it.
Sponsored