New Sequential modules for s550?

Arsenalslr95

V6 Tactical Operator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Cyclone
Hey guys,

I just got the email regarding the new sequential plug and play modules for the S550. I think it would be really cool to have that effect everytime the brakes are hit. My question is, if I am running the switchback / corner light combo from you guys, will adding this module as well cause a load rating change and now cause hyperflash on any of the lights?
Sponsored

OP
OP

Arsenalslr95

V6 Tactical Operator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Cyclone
Anyone from Diode care to chime in? Interested in ordering this week

nrothaar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Race Red
Concern regarding the sequential taillights. I have gone through a set of raxiom tail lights and a set of diode dynamics tail lights and with both I have experienced a galloping sound on the right hand side causing my tail light signals to not work. With both sets I have had the original turn signal bulb up front installed but the side marker light from DD (since the switchbacks stopped working). Turning the car off/on fixed the tail light issue but comes back every now and then. Any suggestions?

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
The turn signals do not work at all? With the "gallop" they should still function correctly.

If you experienced the issue with the Raxiom modules as well as ours, it's likely that there's just something strange about the load on your system- for some reason it's not using enough power. I'd recommend waiting for our inline resistors, which we should finally have available by the end of the year. Thanks!

Sponsored

nrothaar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The turn signals do not work at all? With the "gallop" they should still function correctly.

If you experienced the issue with the Raxiom modules as well as ours, it's likely that there's just something strange about the load on your system- for some reason it's not using enough power. I'd recommend waiting for our inline resistors, which we should finally have available by the end of the year. Thanks!
Yes, that's correct. The turn signals do not work at all once I notice the "gallop".

Thanks for the information. I'll wait for the inline resistors! It is nice having working turn signals lol

nrothaar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Are the inline resistors available yet?? Someone mentioned today that my passenger side Taillight was out again and turning the car off and on fixed it lol
Sponsored