Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
ford-mustang-american-muscle-logo_zps8065c96a.png

New month, New Deals! Make sure to check out our October Sale and let me know if you have any questions, I'm a PM away!

Happy modding

Alex

- October Sale S550
Sponsored

DeepImpactGTny

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Deep Impact Blue MT PP
Hey Alex, just wanted to give a shoutout to you and the guys at American Muscle for such great service. As of Friday we didn't know if the Hurricane will hit so I ordered a car cover to protect it from some of the smaller debris(forced to park outside in a lot this summer), made the order around 4pm Thursday and was really worried about not getting by today, but there it was on my doorstep at 3pm on Friday, less then 24 hours after the order was placed and that is with free shipping. Thats just amazing. Fortunately the hurricane didn't hit but I'm sure it will come of use soon.

Thanks so much!

OP
OP
AMAlexLazarus

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
Hey Alex, just wanted to give a shoutout to you and the guys at American Muscle for such great service. As of Friday we didn't know if the Hurricane will hit so I ordered a car cover to protect it from some of the smaller debris(forced to park outside in a lot this summer), made the order around 4pm Thursday and was really worried about not getting by today, but there it was on my doorstep at 3pm on Friday, less then 24 hours after the order was placed and that is with free shipping. Thats just amazing. Fortunately the hurricane didn't hit but I'm sure it will come of use soon.

Thanks so much!
Deep - Thanks so much for the kind words, support, and your business, we really appreciate it!

I'm happy to hear that you guys didn't take too much water, we we're pretty luck as well but I know a few friends in NJ and SC that weren't that lucky.

Don't hesitate to let me know if there's anything else I can help out with and happy modding!

Alex

OP
OP
AMAlexLazarus

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex