Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
So let me get this straight....as the tune is improved or I modify the car, Livernois will update my tune...FREE....?!
How hard is it to switch between tunes? Or go back to stock? Can the livernois tuner do datalogging or display more parameters?
You got that straight!

When you purchase our MyCal tuner you are not just buying a box. You are buying into our COMPLETE tuning support! We will provide you with tunes tuning advice and support all for the SAME price. There is no nickel and diming you to death because you bought a cold air or a new exhaust system.

They will tune for updates as you need them. Yes can you switch tunes and it only takes a few minutes to do so at any time you want, lastly yes, you can go back to stock if you need to
Will thanks for all of your help...but stop trying to take my job man!

I am also thinking of going with the Livernois tune after months of research. One question which I couldn't get a straight answer for: I like usung the driving modes (especially for when my wife drives and/or slippery roads. As I understand it, your tune replaces the stock tune, bur the driving modes still perform as before (with improved power of course). Some other tuning options seem to only work in "Normal" driving mode, making "Sport+" or "Track" modes useless (won't use the new tune). Anyone with a clear idea how the modes behave after the Livernois tune? :headbonk:
****STRAIGHT ANSWER ALERT****

Yes, unlike virtually every other device available we are able to tune ALL of your driving modes. Just like the stock tuning logic is affected by you changing drive modes so is our tuning logic. We have access to far more than your typical tuners...this is a perfect example where our experience and the heightened capabilities of our proprietary tuning software shine!

Hi Ya'll. ;) Just got my tuner/tunes yesterday. Thanks for he assistance Jaimie and your tuning department for the super fast turnaround.

Sadly it's been raining constantly since yesterday morning (unusual here) so I haven't been able to verify how much different it is. Driveability is improved but very sedate and stock like at low throttle inputs which is good. It invokes the feeling the engine is larger than it is.

While accelerating onto the highway this morning I was easy on it until 3rd gear and 55 mph. Then I rolled into it and it very easily spun the tires and stepped out on me. :) I can already tell there is a significant increase in torque. Can't wait to feel it on a dry road.

So I am already pleased with the changes I've been able to notice and I'm sure I'll be grinning big time once I can experience the full effect. As others have said many times I should have done this a long time ago.
Today, about 3 hours into my drive to Columbus Ohio it finally stopped raining. So my first roughly 300 tuned miles were in the wet. Prior to finding dry ground I had a guy in an EVO make a point of showing the advantages of all wheel drive on a freeway on ramp. He was riding my butt. I gunned it once in third and it just fishtailed. Fun but not really smart. So I backed off. Oh well.

I managed to get one good pull getting back onto the highway with dry pavement and WoW. I am really looking forward to getting some more seat time with this. Feels so much stronger and the top end pull is what you would expect it to be.

So yes another happy customer.
:first::headbang:

You are very welcome Dirt! That is great to hear as well! Thank you so much for your business and for your time to write a few lines regarding your tuning experience. :cheers:

We love all feedback both good and bad, because there is no other way for us to grow as a company. But lets face it, the good is so much more fun to hear lol.

Not sure if this has already been covered but do you guys have a Steeda ProFlow specific tune out yet? I have a GT Auto with the Steeda intake and want to get a tuner that will let me run it with the constrictor removed.
You are in luck Mag, because yes we do! Our "cutout" specific tuning is made especially for that modification!
Sponsored

stang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0
Just did my switch to Livernois. All I can say is WOW!!! Everything that people were saying is 100% true. The car is smooth and powerful. The amazing thing is that boost levels are not that far off from stock.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
Just did my switch to Livernois. All I can say is WOW!!! Everything that people were saying is 100% true. The car is smooth and powerful. The amazing thing is that boost levels are not that far off from stock.
Awesome news!!!!:cheers:

rgingo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 2.3T/Auto/50-yr/FRT

"Yes, unlike virtually every other device available we are able to tune ALL of your driving modes. Just like the stock tuning logic is affected by you changing drive modes so is our tuning logic. We have access to far more than your typical tuners...this is a perfect example where our experience and the heightened capabilities of our proprietary tuning software shine!"

Great News!! I'll be working with a local mechanic next week for some upgrading including the Livernois tune for my 2.3T. Thanks.

stang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0

Sponsored

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)

"Yes, unlike virtually every other device available we are able to tune ALL of your driving modes. Just like the stock tuning logic is affected by you changing drive modes so is our tuning logic. We have access to far more than your typical tuners...this is a perfect example where our experience and the heightened capabilities of our proprietary tuning software shine!"

Great News!! I'll be working with a local mechanic next week for some upgrading including the Livernois tune for my 2.3T. Thanks.

We appreciate the consideration! We know that there are a ton of options out there, so thank you for going with us.

My friend has a GT. Going to tell him to go Livernois for his tune. I can only imagine the wonders you do with that engine.
Come out to Bowling Green, and you shall see!

bahasad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Premium, 14 BMW F30 Stage 1
Can you guys tune 2016s? Also do you guys do installations like springs?

I just moved to Livonia area and you guys are not too far. Just bought my 2016 and the mod bug has already bit me hard.

stang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0

I just moved to Livonia area and you guys are not too far. Just bought my 2016 and the mod bug has already bit me hard.
Once you start you won't stop. :D

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)

Sorry it has taken so long to post back. I was at our NMRA event in Bowling Green, KY this past weekend.

Welcome to the area!

We can tune the 2016 as well. We also do TONS of installation work! You should come by and checkout all that we have going on. Ask guys like DEARBORN^ECOBOOST or willmkent about our facility...you'll love it!

Once you start you won't stop. :D
#CarGuyProbs

DeLandEB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost PP
Is the tuner just plugging it in and loading it to the car? I've never had a tune on a car before nor worked with tunes. I'm really new to all of this and wouldn't be sure what to do once I ordered it lol. Is there anything you have to load on your computer? I have a Mac so I want to make sure I purchase something that I can use. Thanks!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
Is the tuner just plugging it in and loading it to the car? I've never had a tune on a car before nor worked with tunes. I'm really new to all of this and wouldn't be sure what to do once I ordered it lol. Is there anything you have to load on your computer? I have a Mac so I want to make sure I purchase something that I can use. Thanks!
Your tuner will arrive to you completely blank, and ready to read your factory coding. We give you instructions on how to pull the codes that we need in order to build your tune files. Once you email that info to us we start building your tune files. Once we get that info to our calibration department we will have your custom tuning files ready for you in 24-48 hours. We provide you with an app to download to a PC. This app will allow you to connect to our secured remote tuning server. All that you have to do is click "Update Tuner"! Whenever your tunes are ready to put onto your handheld we will email you letting you know that you can plug your tuner back into your PC and update the tuner again. After that, just load your tune onto your car and have fun!

You will need either a PC or a way to run Windows on your OS computer. Parallels works fine, and there are a few other programs that will allow you to run Windows. Or hijack one of your buddy's PC's for a few minutes lol. The update process is quick and painless!

If you have any other questions or need any other help just let me know.

DeLandEB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost PP
Your tuner will arrive to you completely blank, and ready to read your factory coding. We give you instructions on how to pull the codes that we need in order to build your tune files. Once you email that info to us we start building your tune files. Once we get that info to our calibration department we will have your custom tuning files ready for you in 24-48 hours. We provide you with an app to download to a PC. This app will allow you to connect to our secured remote tuning server. All that you have to do is click "Update Tuner"! Whenever your tunes are ready to put onto your handheld we will email you letting you know that you can plug your tuner back into your PC and update the tuner again. After that, just load your tune onto your car and have fun!

You will need either a PC or a way to run Windows on your OS computer. Parallels works fine, and there are a few other programs that will allow you to run Windows. Or hijack one of your buddy's PC's for a few minutes lol. The update process is quick and painless!

If you have any other questions or need any other help just let me know.
Thanks! This is the information I was looking for. I won't be getting a tune for about another month or so, but I'm really torn between your tune and an Adam tune.

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
Thanks! This is the information I was looking for. I won't be getting a tune for about another month or so, but I'm really torn between your tune and an Adam tune.
No worries, if there is anything else (short of buying you a PC LOL) we are here for you! You can always check out our YouTube channel as well! We have many of the builds that we have done on there. You can also call or email us anytime!

bahasad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Premium, 14 BMW F30 Stage 1
Just had my 93 tune installed. Car is noticeably quicker and much more angry/lively. Highly recommend. Very easy to install and easy to flash back to stock.
Hopefully will come by the shop to make sure everything was done correctly and do some dyno pulls.

navair133

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black Mustang Eco/PP; 2003 Porsche Boxster
My two cents-just got the Livernois tune last week. Love it. Car runs smooth, power is more immediate, and car is a lot quicker, sounds meaner too. Car truly feels like a mustang now. Looking forward to future updates.
Sponsored