Sponsored

IN STOCK!!! New Sync3 theme navigation from Moddiction!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Moddiction

Moddiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Just a long shot to ask, but in the screen mirroring, will touch input from the screen work with out having to use the phone?

You have to control it from phone.
Sponsored

E.jaba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DIB V6 AT51a 3.55 ... Bullitt ordered
Another Sintegrate? In any case works for me...

Will buy the first Sintegrate available, not matter which version.
Just waiting for someone to start shipping... ;)

Sponsored

Arsenalslr95

V6 Tactical Operator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Cyclone
Another option..........another boring UI

Is there a reason, all these options coming to the market have such plain and boring user interfaces? My Kenwood touchscreen headunits from 10 years ago had color backgrounds / wallpaper on the radio / cd / etc screens, graphics, etc...........why are all the offerings coming out hardly any color, boring / basic user interfaces with no real graphics or anything?

Is everyone just copying eachother off the same basic chinese software so nobody can come out with a fresh UI?

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang, 1965 AC Cobra, 2023 Ford Bronco 2Dr
Another option..........another boring UI

Is there a reason, all these options coming to the market have such plain and boring user interfaces? My Kenwood touchscreen headunits from 10 years ago had color backgrounds / wallpaper on the radio / cd / etc screens, graphics, etc...........why are all the offerings coming out hardly any color, boring / basic user interfaces with no real graphics or anything?

Is everyone just copying eachother off the same basic chinese software so nobody can come out with a fresh UI?
Personally, I don't need some flashy distracting UI.... I want something that is simple and easy to operate while in the vehicle. Sure these systems could run a full windows desktop, but thats not the intended usage....

pumxee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hamza
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang v6 DIB
Personally, I don't need some flashy distracting UI.... I want something that is simple and easy to operate while in the vehicle. Sure these systems could run a full windows desktop, but thats not the intended usage....
I'm a User Interface designer by trade. Only wish I had some developers work with me to make this thing a killer UI. It would look better than anything out there I can guarantee ;)

Arsenalslr95

V6 Tactical Operator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Cyclone
If this one allows you to change the background from just being a simple white font on a black background to a custom wallpaper, that would be enough for me...........kinda like all the guys with the factory MFT units showing off all their cool, vibrant, colorful wallpapers in that one thread.

The features seem cool, but the appearance is very dated..............I would like to see one released where the appearance is up to par like most modern factory in dash screens in cars these days with color icons / graphics in the menus, etc.

Sponsored

Quackfoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT Premium
Meh, can't see any good reason to get this to be honest. If it was a real full fledged unit with pre-amp outs and could use android auto I'd be all over it. I want a real radio replacement. I guess it might be an improvement if you have the base stereo.

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
I'm a User Interface designer by trade. Only wish I had some developers work with me to make this thing a killer UI. It would look better than anything out there I can guarantee ;)
Haha see I am a mechanical guy.... I could build a base system that would fit in the MFT bezel no problem! I just have absolutely no coding experience to be able to make the software.

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
Meh, can't see any good reason to get this to be honest. If it was a real full fledged unit with pre-amp outs and could use android auto I'd be all over it.
Thats because you already have the 8" screen. This kit is really intended for base owners and actually will not work on a premium without modification to the sync wiring and the install of a base model sync module.

Quackfoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT Premium
Thats because you already have the 8" screen. This kit is really intended for base owners and actually will not work on a premium without modification to the sync wiring and the install of a base model sync module.
Yep that'd explain it :)

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
Man as soon as I went with the MFT swap this comes out, lol.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.