Sponsored

WHAT DID YOU PAY!!!

trekkar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
still looking
So...I had all but "made up my mind" to custom order a 2018 EB Base; however, with Ford's 0% APR for 72 months or up to $4500 cash back, I have a "tentative agreement" on a 2017 Ingot Silver GT, with auto, black out package, spare wheel, reverse sensing and 3.55 gears. The dealer's offered Out-The-Door and On-The-Road price is: $38,000, using the cash back from Ford and not the 0% for 72 months financing offer. MSRP of the car is: $41,850. I asked for $36,000 as a final OTD/OTR price but, the dealer said 38K is "all in" for them. So....question for everyone...is $38K for this car still too high? I think it is, considering the 18 refresh (the 17's will take a HUGE depreciation hit), money being offered from Ford and the dealership's desire to sell as many cars as possible before the end of the month/end of the current promotion on September 5th. I like the car...and at 36K, I think it would be a good deal. Opinions? Thoughts? Suggestions?
Where is in the Ether? Depending on the tax rate, maybe in Cali that may be an ok deal. You should be able to get that car for at least 34k then plus tax, title.
Sponsored

AGM2018

QUOTE=trekkar;1981954]Where is in the Ether? Depending on the tax rate, maybe in Cali that may be an ok deal. You should be able to get that car for at least 34k then plus tax, title.[/QUOTE]

I agree; I told the "stealership" my offer was 36K, Out-The-Door, On-The-Road, with all title, taxes and fees paid. The "stealership" countered with 38K. I didn't hear from them today (Saturday). I will call them on Monday to inquire if the car is still available. While I am not in "Commiefornia", my tax rate is 8%...ouch!

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
I'll be paying around 50,900 for my 2018 GT premium and thats without incentives just with x-plan. I originally ordered a convertible but changed it on Saturday to a coupe. It saved me around 5k. And I'm happy with my decision on the coupe :D

Sponsored

saleen367

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP N3451 2015 Focus
I've been looking to get into another GT Premium PP, so I've found a car for $41090 MSRP, purchase price of $37172, which I'm kinda meh with. It doesn't help that they have $895 in dealer accessories. Sad part is they have 2 identical cars and they weren't willing to budge on the accessory package. Think I'll call Koons as Brandon's internet prices seem high.

Just to verify that these are prices without rebates. I think the best way to compare deals is purchase price sans rebates as that is the true price from the dealer.

Macfarland

MacFastang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota Prius III Touring
I'm heading to the dealer in about 3 hours. I want the 0% for 72, but since it is in lieu of the rebates, what's a fair price for a mustang with msrps of 44,000 and 42,000?
Thanks

Jdmuscle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supra Viper Z06 Mustang
I'm heading to the dealer in about 3 hours. I want the 0% for 72, but since it is in lieu of the rebates, what's a fair price for a mustang with msrps of 44,000 and 42,000?
Thanks
With the rebates... 42k car should be around 35k plus taxes and 36.5 to 37k for the 44k MSRP car. This is based on my research when I bought my car back in June. I got 7k off on a GTPP that stickered at 37.3k

Sponsored

gamatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
New or used?
Yeah would love to know the details. If new that's almost $10 under sticker depending on options. How is that even possible?

theadamjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Eco Magnetic
I was able to pick my Ecoboost Premium with reverse sensors up for $27.5k otd. This is my first Mustang and Ford too. I really love the 2015-2017 style much more than the 2018 (still a beautiful car). Have to say I'm loving it.

Cobo_pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
Yeah would love to know the details. If new that's almost $10 under sticker depending on options. How is that even possible?
There's a bunch of factors, I was able to get mine for about 6k under msrp and I opted for the base model with not 1 option. I had them locate it in bumblefuck Florida. 28k otd... The more options the more price wiggle room, so I wouldn't doubt it too much. I was able to buy my 16 Mercedes e350 for 38, sticker was 54 "base" brand new, 6miles. Just have to do research on invoice and demand, in conjunction with location of the vehicle and how long a dealer has sat on it

Mike K.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GTPP
For me the 0% 72 month was cheaper than the 4.5k in rebates, so what I did was xplan it which got me to down from 43k to 41k this also saved another 500 in dealer fees as it capped that at 100 ( so xplan total saved 2.5k ) . Then I used the 1k trade assistance ( up to 3.5k discount now ) which can be combo'd with the 0% 72 month vs the 4k in regular rebates. This ended up saving I roughly 15 bucks a month for the payment.

If you are buying I would say at least check both options 0% vs the huge rebates as it may be cheaper to do the 0% for those of us who need to finance.
Sponsored