2015+ S550 Mustang Forum (GT, GT350, GT500, Mach 1, Ecoboost) - Mustang6G.com 50 - Livernois - 1
2015+ S550 Mustang Forum (GT, GT350, GT500, Mach 1, Ecoboost) - Mustang6G.com
Homepage Wiki MOTM Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Ford Bronco Forum Calendar Garage

Go Back   2015+ S550 Mustang Forum (GT, GT350, GT500, Mach 1, Ecoboost) - Mustang6G.com > 2015+ Ford Mustang Forum > Order | Price | Tracking

Order | Price | Tracking Discussions related to the pricing, ordering and tracking (of orders)

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2017, 08:03 PM   #1681
Kidd

Name: Sam
Drives: 2007 GT/CS
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Iím looking at a new Ď17 GT premium, ruby red, performance pack, nav and reverse sensing. Best I can find is 37600 otd. Is there anyone that feels like thatís to high? Iím in KY so our sales tax is 6%. I feel like I should be able to find that car for 35-36 otd. Am I being unreasonable?
on the new GT350

Ford Exect: So what should we do with the 2018 refresh for the mustang?

Ford Design Team: LETS MAKE IT LOOK LIKE KITT FROM KNIGHT RIDER!

Ford Exect: I love it
Kidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 08:40 PM   #1682
DukeGaGa

Drives: 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd View Post
Iím looking at a new Ď17 GT premium, ruby red, performance pack, nav and reverse sensing. Best I can find is 37600 otd. Is there anyone that feels like thatís to high? Iím in KY so our sales tax is 6%. I feel like I should be able to find that car for 35-36 otd. Am I being unreasonable?
Well, if you tried and failed to find anything close, then maybe.
2018 Mustang GT Premium Fastback - 6MT - Lightning Blue - Midnight Blue Interior - 401A - Shaker Pro - Enhanced Security Package - Safe & Smart Package - Performance Package - MagneRide - Active Exhaust
DukeGaGa is offline   Reply With Quote
Users thanking this:
Old 11-06-2017, 09:09 PM   #1683
Mustang1260

Name: David
Drives: 2015 50th Limited Edition, WW, Manual
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
OTD comparisons are worthless. Every State has a different sales tax rate (some none)--heck even within a State the tax rate can substantially change between counties. States have different vehicle fees or equity trade-in policies (some pretax and some post tax). Even similiar cars will often have some differences in options that can easily add another $1000 in pricing etc.

What is the MSRP of the car (and yes that includes shipping as it is on the MSRP sheet) and what are you paying for the car (before taxes, rebates--guess what, not all regions have the same incentives and different folks qualify for different incentives) is the only number that matters. You gave us not indication of the MSRP of the car nor what your price (before taxes, incentives, trade etc will be).

Lastly-- NEVER tell anyone what you paid. This, like all forums, is full of liars who will tell you they know a guy who dated their sister and first cousin (same person-most of these folks are from Arkansas) who met a guy at Dairy Queen on the 6th Tuesday of the month car show who paid $3,000 less then you did.

Find the deal you like, buy it, talk about the car and not the deal.

Last edited by Mustang1260; 11-07-2017 at 03:49 PM.
Mustang1260 is offline   Reply With Quote
Users thanking this:
Old 11-06-2017, 09:34 PM   #1684
Kidd

Name: Sam
Drives: 2007 GT/CS
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang1260 View Post
OTD comparisons are worthless. Every State has a different sales tax rate (some none)--heck even within a State the tax rate can substantially change between counties. States have different vehicle fees or equity trade-in policies (some pretax and some post tax). Even similiar cars will often have some differences in options that can easily add another $1000 in pricing etc.

What is the MSRP of the car (and yes that includes shipping as it is on the MSRP sheet) and what are you paying for the car (before taxes, rebates--guess what, not all regions have the same incentives and different folks qualify for different incentives) is the only number that matters. You gave us not indication of the MSRP of the car nor what your price (before taxes, incentives, trade etc will be).

Lastly-- NEVER tell anyone what you paid. This, like all forums, is full of liars who will tell you they know a guy who dated their sister and first cousin (same person-most of these folks are from Arkansas) who met a guy at Dairy Queen on the 6th Tuesday of the month car show who paid $3,000 less then you did.

Find the deal you like, buy it, talk about he car and not the deal.
Yeah I think your pretty spot on with that last part. I'm an "honest to a fault" person and I tend make the mistake of believing others are as well, which is hardly ever the case after a little research is done lol.

MSRP on the car is $42,575. We agreed to $8k off of msrp and with my state/county ttl the price should have come to around $36,600. but they somehow came up with $38k otd. I just don't feel like thats a good deal with '18s on dealer lots now. I dunno, maybe I'm cheap lol
on the new GT350

Ford Exect: So what should we do with the 2018 refresh for the mustang?

Ford Design Team: LETS MAKE IT LOOK LIKE KITT FROM KNIGHT RIDER!

Ford Exect: I love it
Kidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 12:15 AM   #1685
ricardocabesa
STD free

Name: John
Drives: '17 GT w/PP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Garage
I am really surprised they didn't make the Veteran's credit $1000 this month.
ricardocabesa is offline   Reply With Quote
Users thanking this: