Not open for further replies.
OP
OP

OEMRadio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500
Ill try and do a video that goes in depth..

I just got 3 harnesses in stock for approval.. they had male RCAs.. I had them change them to female for production.. but should have these soon for sale..

Thanks for everyone that has been interested. I am sorry I haven't been able to provide them.. I have 3 now.. and those can be had if you can live with male RCA Ill just ship these out to those that want them.. that way I can get some feedback..
Sponsored

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
Ill try and do a video that goes in depth..

I just got 3 harnesses in stock for approval.. they had male RCAs.. I had them change them to female for production.. but should have these soon for sale..

Thanks for everyone that has been interested. I am sorry I haven't been able to provide them.. I have 3 now.. and those can be had if you can live with male RCA Ill just ship these out to those that want them.. that way I can get some feedback..
Thanks for doing what you do!I'm assuming if we ran one of these, that we would just run some kind of male to female adapter to get to our RCA's?!?

Bob

OP
OP

OEMRadio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500
Yes.. I have some I can include.. but on these yes.. the actual final production ones will have female.. I told them when I sent the sample.. but there is a bit of a language barrier.. and a money barrier.. they speak much better english when you spend more money..

But.. it has been resolved and for those that want one I will send these to you to see what you think...and give some feedback.. good or bad..

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
Yes.. I have some I can include.. but on these yes.. the actual final production ones will have female.. I told them when I sent the sample.. but there is a bit of a language barrier.. and a money barrier.. they speak much better english when you spend more money..

But.. it has been resolved and for those that want one I will send these to you to see what you think...and give some feedback.. good or bad..
if this will worl with my 12 speaker premium, i'm game, just let me know!

bob

OP
OP

OEMRadio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500
It will work.. the only thing this harness won't let you do it route the output of the new amp to the speakers.. because the speakers are ran from the factory amor.. so for the premium this allows for you to grab signal only..

I will be supplying a separate harness to make it a plug in situation to grab speaker wires.. but that will be after I get these..

Sponsored

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
It will work.. the only thing this harness won't let you do it route the output of the new amp to the speakers.. because the speakers are ran from the factory amor.. so for the premium this allows for you to grab signal only..

I will be supplying a separate harness to make it a plug in situation to grab speaker wires.. but that will be after I get these..
I think I might wait until you have both harnesses then if that's ok!

Bob

cbass

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
God
Vehicle(s)
2015 400a A6
Does it grab pre or post EQ signal? My thought process is to drop the bass in the HU and put the harness in and sub in the trunk and tune the pass and gain to fill in the bottom end.

GilSilcox

Gil
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gil
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6 Mustang
How much are you asking for the cables? I'm looking to start my next project and this may be the thing I do.

solodogg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
How much are you asking for the cables? I'm looking to start my next project and this may be the thing I do.
^^ this. If i'm understanding correctly, this only grabs the line level between the head unit and OEM amp on a Premium system, while allowing the amp to continue to function? I've been looking to add an amp for fronts/sub, but keep the OEM amp for the rears, and this would seem to work perfectly if so.

ThirtyThreePointThree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 White EcoBoost AT
I have an ecoboost premium already with an aftermarket sound system and by far my biggest complaint is the way the Fake engine noise stuff is amplified through my speakers because I tapped into the amp outputs. I have pulled the rear mic so I don't get the horrible droan my sub used to do anymore, but I still hear my speakers playin engine noise when I floor it.

Have you been able to verify that pulling low level inputs pre factory amp will remove the noise? Or will I still need some form of reprogramming? Either way, if you can help me find a solution that lets me use my aftermarket amps with none of that engine noise stuff, you got a customer

Sponsored

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
Wondering the same thing. I sent an email, but it wasn't replied to.

The Great Gazoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Silver GT/Auto
Wondering the same thing. I sent an email, but it wasn't replied to.
He'll get to you eventually. He said a while back that he is a bit overwhelmed right now, but slowly getting back on track. There is tremendous demand for these and his other products and he's working as quick as he can to get back to everybody.

rambunctious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1930 Model A 50's hotrod, 2011 Diesel Superduty
Have you been able to verify that pulling low level inputs pre factory amp will remove the noise? Or will I still need some form of reprogramming? Either way, if you can help me find a solution that lets me use my aftermarket amps with none of that engine noise stuff, you got a customer
the system with factory amp has separate input from radio head for audio and for sound design. for the base radiohead, the two are mixed in the radio head and will require the reprogram to eliminate the sound design.

Ramb

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
Can't wait for these new harnesses to come out, this will be a great winter project! The more I listen to my 12 speaker premium, the more I hate it:mad:

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
One of my speakers blew... and I rarely listen to the damn thing. :(
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.