stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
I'd be happy to rock some Dusold stickers for those coils. I already have the Vorshlag plates. :lol::headbang::lol:
Sponsored

OP
OP

Sock

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 6spd PP Magnetic
BMR Motor Mounts

The SEMA crunch is here and I finally got some time between tuning and data logging, to install the BMR motor mounts, that allowed me to lower the Coyote.5 inches. The blower install only added 32 lbs but it is all up top, so lowering the motor will lower the CG and hopefully offset some of the weight. Big thanks to [MENTION=9985]BMR Tech[/MENTION] for the great product. Install on a 4 post lift was fairly easy and the added NVH is negligible given the rest of Project 6Gs mods!
IMG_6443.jpg

OP
OP

Sock

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 6spd PP Magnetic
SEMA

Well the car is at SEMA and chomping at the bit to go racing this weekend at OUCSI, but this is the real world, and not everything goes as planned! I had to leave the blower on the bench at the shop, which means we will not have the intoxicating power for the road course at LVMS. The reason is simple, we ran out of time to get the Torque tables right for the loads of Road Racing. I felt it was not safe to race a car that could possibly go into limp mode on track with other cars flying around. We will get back to the boosted life after SEMA but as for OUSCI, it looks like I will have to drive standing on my head, again!
Sema.jpg
maggie.jpg

OP
OP

Sock

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 6spd PP Magnetic
SEMA 2016

The car is posted up in Optima Alley for the week and the. It's off to LVMS for twos days at racing! It's going to be a fun week!
IMG_6472.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP

Sock

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 6spd PP Magnetic
SEMA and OUSCI

Well...the car got a lot of attention at SEMA, but unfortunately that was the highlight to the week. During the first event of OUSCI the factory Torsen decided to give up the ghost! Can't complain though, it did last over 8000 miles of track and AutoX thrashing. It did mean we had to run AutoX with one wheel peel and no ABS and still manage pretty good times. The worst part was I was not able to compete in the Road Course, I did complete one timed lap to avoid a DNF for the event, but I decided to save the rest of the parts for the future.
IMG_6503.jpg

Ricky Nelson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Boss 302
After some break in miles we strapped it to the dyno and layed down an impressive 395 rwhp and 367 rwtq at 50 degrees ambient on a D:shocked::shocked:ynojet dyno
Seriously Impressive! BIG fan of Dusold Designs!! :cheers:

Impulsed7

HPDE Champion
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
EB PP track rat...
So the stock torsen gave up after 8K track miles? Ruh Roh! My 3.55 clutch type has just over 6K, lets see how long it holds up...

OP
OP

Sock

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 6spd PP Magnetic
Probably got cooked to death if he hasn't got a diff cooler.
It turns out the Torsen was fine! We were chasing two problems that just happened to occurre at the same time. The ABS problem was caused by a "egged out" axle spacer, that allowed the axlento move just enough to freak out the ABS sensor. The noise in the rear end was actually coming from the Driveshaft adapter. A new axle and a little maintenance and we are back in business winning races!
IMG_6565.jpg

Sponsored

MaverickGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT PP
Glad to hear you're back at it. Any idea what would cause that?

OP
OP

Sock

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 6spd PP Magnetic
Glad to hear you're back at it. Any idea what would cause that?
I can only assume it was repeated lateral loads we were putting on it. I would keep an eye on axle nuts to make sure they stay tight. Other then that, I don't really have any ideas, this car has seen a lot of track and Autox miles!

OP
OP

Sock

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 6spd PP Magnetic
Magnuson Supercharger

In addition to the repairs we made, the Magnuson Supercharger is back on the car and ready for some more track tuning!
IMG_6582.jpg

Impulsed7

HPDE Champion
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
EB PP track rat...
Get new axle nuts any time those are off. Mine did the same thing. Left rear was coming loose on its own, even being torqued past spec, and even just city driving.

OP
OP

Sock

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 6spd PP Magnetic
Sticker-less

Project 6G is stickerless and ready for big changes for next season. Who wants to be a part of the 2017 season...we will see! #dusolddesigns #project6g #ridetech #hptuners #BMR #forgestar #bfgrivals #baer #sparco #*********** #vorshlag #magnusonsuperchargers #Gloc_brakes
IMG_6646.jpg
Sponsored