Ruin

Scouts Out!
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.froglevelbrewing.com
Vehicle(s)
15: GT/PP - TY
I'm curious about the member make-up of M6G, especially those of us who have already placed orders.

So, if you're willing to share... how old are you and how do you make your way? Or, if you're retired, what did you used to do? And have you ordered your '15 yet?

In all fairness, I'll start. :)

I'm 26 and I manage a micro-brewery in Western NC (just west of Asheville). I've been behind a bar since I was 18 and served five years in the NC National Guard as a Cavalry Scout and spent a year south of Baghdad.

Business Management
Beverage Industry
Veteran
'15 GT Ordered 5/26

Anyone else want to pipe up? :headbang:
Sponsored

DHG1078

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Mustang Bullitt, 1985 Mustang Hatch
I am a Materials Engineer at a small company currently. I am 1 of 2 engineers here. I have not ordered a '15, nor will I be able to for a while. Both of my current Mustangs are making sure of that lol.

svoguy2000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richie
Vehicle(s)
89 Fox Body 347 Stroker,2015 Mustang GT, PP
I am the lead tech at a motorcycle dealership in Winston Salem NC. I've been doing this since 1990. I'm 43 years old and live in Mocksville NC and have an 89 Foxbody that I play with in the summer time. I spent 4 years building it to get it close to the way I want it. I built a 347 for it and switched it over to carb. It made 517 HP at the wheels last summer on the Dyno. Its a lot of fun but not very good on gas! Lol The man that owns our store here also owns a Ford dealership, I went last Tuesday at lunch and ordered my 15 GT, in Magnetic, with the performance pack. I can't wait until next month so I can see when my car is scheduled to be built.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nitro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP
I am a 33 year old software engineer at a medium sized software company. I currently work on an iOS project but have done PC, Mac and web stuff.

On top of my computer science degree I also have an engineering degree and used to work at a GM supplier where I did seating comfort and design.

I plan on getting a GT next spring.

deeps29

Bizarre Edition!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
I'm in automotive industry with a bachelors and a master degree in Mechanical Engineering. I test those damn ECU's which you guys hack! :D

I haven't ordered 15' Mustang yet because I am still debating on EB vs GT and also trying to figure out what packages will give me the dashboard I want.

Sponsored

AnkD4

Threads
Reaction score
I am 27 and a commercial loan portfolio manager for a publicly-traded bank. Bachelors and Master degree in Finance. I haven't order my 15 yet because I'm waiting on the order bank to open for the convertible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
27 years old, been a Mercedes technician since 2005. Recently been dabbling in online marketing and social networking for a startup website/forum. Also my dealership has added a McLaren brand that might be needing another technician.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
I just turned 44 and am a Director of Data Services for a privately held multi-billion dollar corporate travel management company. My team is responsible for all databases within the company on a global level.

Here is my order that was put in on May 21.

2015 Mustang GT Premium - P8C
J7 - Magnetic Metallic
44x - 6sp manual
401A - Equipment group Mix
43S - enhanced security package
67G - GT Performance Package
68B - Premier Trim with Color Accent Group
88S - leather recaro's
S4 - Redline premier trim with color accent group
52S - Adaptive cruise control
77R - reverse parking assist
91N - voice activated nav

BONESTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Lightning, 87 GT
Manufacturing supervisor in Cell Culture of a biotech company.

I'm 33 now. Plan to either get a later '15 or order up a '16 early next year!

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
Production Supervisor at a chemical plant. We make great stuff foam, basically.

White LE auto.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored

dkmcclelland

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2008 Civic Si
I am 24 and an ICU nurse in a hospital in Atlanta, Ga. Haven't ordered my 2015 yet. Waiting to drive the EcoBoost and the GT and decide then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fenderaddict2

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastmyles.com
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang Boss 302
50 year old ad ex-Creative Director and Agency President looking for new opportunities client side, ideally in the auto sector. Waiting to see what Ford offers up as a Boss replacement before placing an order.

Helios1234

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mondeo/Porsche Cayman S
I'm 25 and work as a Seismic data processing Geophysicist. Graduated 3 years ago with an MSci in Geophysics.

Yet to order a car and hard to tell if I'd buy one brand new but I'm waiting on Ford UK to give me a call to see if I was one of the first 500 to register interest.

MoZ

MoZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang GT
28, Business Development Director for an Oil & Gas services and manufacturing company.
Waiting to here on my 'lucky 500' pre-order. If unsuccessful, I'll probably get a fully loaded black GT fastback - or maybe wait to see if this 350GT / Mach1 ever surfaces.

Thed

Future Pre-Runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata Club
20 and work at MHC Kenworth as a Diesel Technician. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to afford the new Mustang in the next year or two, but I will have one, believe me on that.
Sponsored