• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Howler Badges

MyPro5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Green Mustang GT Premium
Brand new V3 Howler badges asking $95 shipped each

If your not interested in buying them don't comment, I'm not here to waste your time or mine, I'm in no hurry to sell them

One it black nickel and black fill and the other is black with white fill

SOLD!
IMG_3728.jpg

Last edited:

dtxstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CompOFiveO
I'll take them

OP
OP
MyPro5.0

MyPro5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Still for sale!

Kracken_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium 5.0 + Full Bolt Ons
Nickel and black pm

rubyruby55oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ruby red mustang gt
pm'd about all black badge

OP
OP
MyPro5.0

MyPro5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trunk

raptorgabe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
I like how u wanted 75 shipped now u changed it to 95

RideTheMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange GT Premium PP
I like how u wanted 75 shipped now u changed it to 95
I can't believe it was $75 shipped I sold both of mine for $55 and I bought them for the same price from different sellers people selling the howlers and ford racing decklids are ridiculous. I offered him something and he never got back to me I guess people can't negotiate :shrug:

raptorgabe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
I can't believe it was $75 shipped I sold both of mine for $55 and I bought them for the same price from different sellers people selling the howlers and ford racing decklids are ridiculous. I offered him something and he never got back to me I guess people can't negotiate :shrug:
Yeah shits out of hand!! But there is people that will pay it .. people that jack up prices and people that want retail for used shit ! Don't have time for them people

RideTheMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange GT Premium PP
Yeah shits out of hand!! But there is people that will pay it .. people that jack up prices and people that want retail for used shit ! Don't have time for them people
It blows my mind too especially with the forum discount making them $33 or something like that brand new and in the color you want