Sponsored

What's your favorite online gun/ammo/accessory store or vendor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Considering we have folks who exercise their right to bear arms - what's your favorite online retailer for ordering guns/ammo/accessories?
Sponsored

Don

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2015 GTPP, Wipple Stage 2
I have a gunbroker account. Can't go wrong there since they vet sales and of course transactions ship to either your local gun shop or private broker. I found a private broker near me so I just shop on gunbroker and then have everything sent him. He runs the proper backgrounds and then I complete the purchase. I like not having to step into a store to announce my purchases.

Other than that I just research what I want and hit up my local broker and he takes care of finding what I need at the best price. Always priced better than a store. Even the background and paperwork fees are better than what stores offer.

As far as ammo, I buy local. After a lot of searching I found that my guy here has all the good stuff, and most will price match.

Kinjirra

I R Slow
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
16 Ruby Red GT W/PP, 401a
Vehicle Showcase
Considering we have folks who exercise their right to bear arms - what's your favorite online retailer for ordering guns/ammo/accessories?

Whoever has the cheapest price....

Generally though I prefer to buy firearms and ammo in person. Accessories and such(mags, gear or whatever) I look around online.

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase
cheaperthandirt.com

zxd9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Vehicle Showcase
MidwayUSA

Sponsored

SR56

Threads
Reaction score
Website
seanrooney.realtor
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Palmetto State Armory, Midway, Cheaper than Dirt, Botech, and Lee's Mags. Not too many know about the last one, so here's the link:

http://www.leesmags.com/

It all depends on who's got the best price. A lot of gunners don't like CTD, but I was able to get my LWRC rifle from them for 500 less than anyone else was offering.

I suggest taking the model # of whatever you want and Google it for hits. You'd be surprised how some sites you'd never thought of carry gun stuff. I was able to get my ACOG for $900 from some electronics site in NY. Saved me a lot from what others wanted.

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
https://www.freedommunitions.com

I purchase almost all of my ammo from them... except for 22, AK and shotgun... I normally get those at Walmart.

Freedom is always running a sale... everything is on sale during any given month, at some point....

Good ammo to shoot... no issues.

http://www.novafirearms.com/

Hi cap mags I have to get in VA (legally) since I can't purchase them in MD nor have them shipped to MD. I don't keep up with their prices so I don't know how they compare to other shops. Whenever I need mags, they are the cheapest in the area.

Other items: Whatever site is cheaper.... to be honest through, I purchase a lot of gun stuff from Amazon. I want to say that a majority of my holsters came from there... even this cheap pos that I purchased for my glock that I now use as my main glock carry holster (huge surprise!!!).

jhatley7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 White GT PP, 2022 F350
Grabagun.com

Road Dog

Really Smart Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Convertible
Well let me see...

If I'm in the market for a gun I check Guns America first to see what the
going price range is for the model I want. Then it's time to see if I can better that by hitting my local Gun Shops. That usually doesn't work too well, after figuring in the local taxes vs the shipping and FFL fee, the GA prices are hard to beat locally. Just remember to factor in the 3% uplift if you plan to use a credit or debit card with a GA seller, a lot of the stores do that.

Ammo, is easy, Cheaper Than Dirt, they have the best selection and if you have to order online they are pretty good. But from time to time Surplus Ammo will beat them for the really popular calibers. For range, action pistol, plinking I use the local reloaders. No sense paying shipping for stuff you are going to burn thru quickly. Also no sense buying premium unless it's for Defense or Hunting.

Accessories, Midway, CTD, The Silencer Store, Maxpedition, and just general Internet search for the brand name item.

magnetic5oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vadim
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I buy my ammo from sgammo.com, they have very reasonable shipping and their prices are great. Grabagun, gunbroker, armslist and local gun forums are usually my go to for firearms.

Sponsored

chain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT
I'm a fan of Buds Guns. Great pricing and fast shipping. I generally buy local but the 3 guns I have bought from Buds were things I couldn't find locally. All of them were priced right as well.

BluePonyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Corey
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT Premium 6MT
I have tons, but it depends on what I'm doing:

• black rifle or M1A: BCM (Bravo Company Manufacturing), LaRue tactical, Fulton Armory, LMT, Daniel Defense, etc. There's also some really good local companies I like: Ranier Arms, Aero Precision.
  • 1911: Wilson Combat, 10-8
  • General: Springfield Armory
  • gunsmithing in general: Midway USA, Brownells
  • Ammo - I generally buy local to avoid shipping, but if I find something good on the search sites (eg ammoseek) I may order. I also like Freedom Munitions.

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited
Luckygunner.com is also a good place for online ammo.

That and budsgunshop usually work out well.

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
I like FortressTactical for PWS AR gear. You can directly text the owner for deals too, super cool guy. They have blemish discounts as well.

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
FWIW, I've caught sale prices on .17 HMR A17 and Red Army 7.62x39 at Cabela's and .223 Federal American Eagle at Bass that rivaled online prices.

Norm
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.