Sponsored

What do you do when you're not playing with your car???

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
Boy and girl twins that are 5 years old. But I sleep when I can.
Sponsored

Jon|3.7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' 3.7 Mustang
ps4, homework, eat, look at car parts i can't afford, eat, read books

i need to learn wood work! seems fun! i would want to build everything

OP
OP
robertwsimpson

robertwsimpson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible
ps4, homework, eat, look at car parts i can't afford, eat, read books

i need to learn wood work! seems fun! i would want to build everything
Ahhh the good old days!

yeah, woodworking is a lot of fun. It's also super expensive, sadly. I don't want to know how much I've spent on tools, but it's easily justified if I'm building stuff we would have bought anyway.

Sponsored

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Building Surround sound set ups, building pc's,and just about anything that involves electronix.

OP
OP
robertwsimpson

robertwsimpson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible
Building Surround sound set ups, building pc's,and just about anything that involves electronix.
I do love electronics as well. What's your favorite stuff? I just put a pretty awesome emotiva setup together for myself with an oppo blueray player and some MartinLogan bookshelf speakers. It's a pretty sweet setup!

TNcoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Working on my 64 Fairlane, 55 Thunderbird, building model cars, dove hunting, fishing, and precision shooting.

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
Work... have a "real job" plus a part-time business (mostly software development) that I've had for 20 years now (at one point it was my full time job... until the "offer can't refuse" showed up).

Outside of that, I have several projects happening... part of a tv show, traveling, love my guns (finally joined a range), and watching movies to relax.

Life is good...

Sponsored
OP
OP
robertwsimpson

robertwsimpson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible
Work... have a "real job" plus a part-time business (mostly software development) that I've had for 20 years now (at one point it was my full time job... until the "offer can't refuse" showed up).

Outside of that, I have several projects happening... part of a tv show, traveling, love my guns (finally joined a range), and watching movies to relax.

Life is good...
Nice!

What type of software stuff do you do? Everyone here is doing something with software or hardware.

tcman54

Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
music huh? what medium? Do you like live recordings?

I've always wanted to get into surfing, but never done anything about it.
Downloading flac and mp3 albums, anything from the 70's, 80's, early 90's I like, it's what I grew up on. I am really anal about having everything tagged exactly the same way.

Of course I then choose my favs and put them on a usb stick to play in my Mustang.

I use J. River Media Center for all my media, including streaming it around my house to my TV's, including 1080P theatrically released movies.

TC
Screenshot (108).jpg

OP
OP
robertwsimpson

robertwsimpson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible
Downloading flac and mp3 albums, anything from the 70's, 80's, early 90's I like, it's what I grew up on. I am really anal about having everything tagged exactly the same way.

Of course I then choose my favs and put them on a usb stick to play in my Mustang.

I use J. River Media Center for all my media, including streaming it around my house to my TV's, including 1080P theatrically released movies.

TC
Nice! I used to do the same thing, making sure the file names were all exactly the same... tagging... very time consuming, but it makes my OCD happy.

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium

TC
My father-in-law does the same thing. He has 40tb of movies on his home server. All of his audio is Flac lossless ass well. He is getting ready to build an even larger server, as he has maxed out what he can do with his current system. He also has a 30x40 theater room that is better than going to the movies in.
Sponsored