Sponsored

Updated Procharger Stage II Kits are NOW AVAILABLE at Lethal Performance!

Chris@Lethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
ProCharger has done a few tweaks to their Stage II supercharger system for the S550, offering power gains up to 65-70%+ MORE HP! These kits come standard pushing 10psi of boost! Procharger saw a power gain of 271 rwhp above the baseline dyno on 93 octane with 10lbs of boost. They also used their standard PCM programming with HP Tuners nGauge that is included with every complete system purchased.

The Stage II supercharger system now comes standard with Deatschwerks 95lb injectors and a JMS PowerMAX fuel pump booster to support these massive numbers. Having these upgraded features will help you out down the road when you decide to elevate the boost levels without needing to buy larger injectors or fuel modifications.

Prochargers calibration team spent countless hours/miles and dyno time building an OEM quality computer calibration to ensure these systems make the most power they can, but also be safe/reliable while maintaining OEM quality drivability.

Other additions to the kit:
P-1SC-1 Headunit
Boost level 10psi
Dedicated 8 Rib Belt Drive
Deatschwerks 95lb (1000cc) Injectors
Massive STG2 Air-to-Air intercooler
JMS PowerMAX Fuel Pump Booster System
HP Tuners nGauge handheld tuner with supplied tune.

Order yours today!

http://www.lethalperformance.com/procharger-2015-mustang-gt-5-0l-ho-stage-ii-intercooled-kit.html

Get this kit while it's hot as pricing will be changing in the near future!

If you have any questions or need assistance with ordering, please feel free to give us a call at 561-753-8105.

Sponsored

Last edited:

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
Killer news guys!

Glad to see some of my photography made it on there. :)
Always neat to see. :)

At these prices, LOTS of people will be enjoying the boost soon. :)
Bang for the BUCK!

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
With prices not adjusted yet, really for what you can get right now, there is no other comparable system even in the ballpark. Not that I would consider anything but Procharger. HAHA. Someday this car will get one!

Procharger FTW!:headbang:

armykyle1 [HACKED ACCOUNT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
I need a raise ASAP. Hopefully next year I'll be able to afford boost.

Sponsored

Matt@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lethal Performance
Amy option with the new p1x head unit on this kit?
Not currently. I believe the plan is for them to officially launch at SEMA, with them becoming available towards the end of next Month. When they do become available though I'm sure pricing will start to change on these kits.

Matt

MyFirst5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 deep impact blue premium gt
i have a lund ngauge and tune, would i be able to load the canned tune from procharger or would i have to get a lund tune?

Bartly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Have a question. I went to Lethal's link and see it's for a "HO Stage 2 kit". Seems like shopping around other places have two different PC kits, an "HO" kit or a "Stage 2" kit, what exactly is a "HO Stage 2"? Guess it implies I've been curious what are the differences between "Stage 2" vs "HO" and how come this one is called "HO Stage 2"?
Thanks.

Matt@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lethal Performance
Have a question. I went to Lethal's link and see it's for a "HO Stage 2 kit". Seems like shopping around other places have two different PC kits, an "HO" kit or a "Stage 2" kit, what exactly is a "HO Stage 2"? Guess it implies I've been curious what are the differences between "Stage 2" vs "HO" and how come this one is called "HO Stage 2"?
Thanks.
That is an extremely special kit only available at Lethal Performance. It actually doubles the amount of HP you can expect from the kit.

All kidding aside, it seems it's a typo on our website. There is only two kits available, HO and Stage II.

The HO Kit uses a shared 6 rib belt while the Stage II Kit has a dedicated 8 rib set up. After that, the Stage II kit has the better Intercooler which is a little bit bigger.

If you have any other questions, please let me know!

Matt

Bartly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
That is an extremely special kit only available at Lethal Performance. It actually doubles the amount of HP you can expect from the kit.

All kidding aside, it seems it's a typo on our website. There is only two kits available, HO and Stage II.

The HO Kit uses a shared 6 rib belt while the Stage II Kit has a dedicated 8 rib set up. After that, the Stage II kit has the better Intercooler which is a little bit bigger.

If you have any other questions, please let me know!

Matt
Thanks.
Sponsored