Sponsored

PDX Area Meetup/cruise

ElAviator72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost PP Deep Impact Blue (base 100A car)
Okay guys (and gals!),

Let's get those 'stangs together around here!

Meeting: 9:00 AM, Top O' Hill Café , Aurora, OR: http://www.topohill.com/

make sure you've got $4 cash on you, because we'll be cruising over the Canby Ferry to the World of Speed in Wilsonville. I'll try and score us a group discount for admission to the museum so long as enough forum members show an interest (I know a couple of people who work there...).

Canby Ferry website: http://www.clackamas.us/roads/ferry.html

World of Speed Wilsonville: http://www.worldofspeed.org/

Probably let things peter out at that point, if you want lunch, they have a little grill there at the World of Speed...
Sponsored

OP
OP
ElAviator72

ElAviator72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
Cancelling event due to a lack of interest :( I might try to arrange another one (same locations) around mid-August...

Apwrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic premium PP
Id be up for a meet sometime, haven't really met very many locals.

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
Darn it, I do not check this section nearly often enough... :( sounds like a lot of fun, will try to be in next time if I am not travelling!

17Grabber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang GT
Hopefully I take delivery of my mustang before you reschedule, but I doubt it. Finally got a build timeframe of sometime during the week of July 11th. No clue how long it will take to get to Oregon.

Sponsored

OP
OP
ElAviator72

ElAviator72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully I take delivery of my mustang before you reschedule, but I doubt it. Finally got a build timeframe of sometime during the week of July 11th. No clue how long it will take to get to Oregon.
Usually about 2-3 weeks...what dealer did you order from?

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
Skyline Ford. According to The friendly people on fords chat today they said it should be delivered approx August 5th.
Should be about right. They need to get it onto a train and then truck, so 3-4 weeks is around what you should expect.

StankyStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Any other plans for a S550 meet? I am in Salem, OR area and am down for a portland meet. Also IFO is being held at Woodburn Drags 8/28. I know its geared for import cars but still a great car event that I will be attending.

Apwrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic premium PP
Any other plans for a S550 meet? I am in Salem, OR area and am down for a portland meet. Also IFO is being held at Woodburn Drags 8/28. I know its geared for import cars but still a great car event that I will be attending.
Hey Iam in Dallas. We should meet up sometime. I was planning on going to Ifo as well.

Sponsored

StankyStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Awesome. I dont want to be the only one who is "that guy" with a mustang. I was into the import scene before this car so I know the hate is real for mustangs haha Is there a facebook page for PNW S550 owners or anything to organize meets?

17Grabber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang GT
Does anyone in the Salem area have experience with capital area mustang club? They seem to be very active in the Salem area.

Apwrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic premium PP
Awesome. I dont want to be the only one who is "that guy" with a mustang. I was into the import scene before this car so I know the hate is real for mustangs haha Is there a facebook page for PNW S550 owners or anything to organize meets?
Lol I used to love smokin em back in 02 03 with my lil bugeye wrx. I've had all variety though v8 v6 I4. I just like cars no matter the engine. I don't know of any local groups. There's a mustang wrangler of Oregon thing but Not sure how active it is. I know I've not seen anything and I've had mine since latev14'

Apwrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic premium PP
Does anyone in the Salem area have experience with capital area mustang club? They seem to be very active in the Salem area.
Where do you see them? I've been to a few different other car club meets but haven't seen anything from the mustang group. I may have met a couple mustang club guys at a sonics meet but not 100% sure. They seemed like good guys if they are a part of it fwiw.

17Grabber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang GT
Where do you see them? I've been to a few different other car club meets but haven't seen anything from the mustang group. I may have met a couple mustang club guys at a sonics meet but not 100% sure. They seemed like good guys if they are a part of it fwiw.
they have a Facebook group where they post rides and car shows. Plus they hold monthly meetings.
Sponsored