• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS: CO OEM PP Fascia complete kit (grills, inserts, splitter,etc)

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
Throwing this out there to see if there is any interest. I want to hang it up in my garage but for now my wife wants it out of our dining room.

15 CO Fascia complete. Comes with everything(both grills, foglight/turn signals inserts, and splitter). That is a PP lip. The pony has been plastidipped.

$450 obo. local pickup preferred.

Price does not include shipping. Not really wanting to ship this if I don't have too. I still have the box and pallet my roush fascia came in and it's not that I can't ship it...just it won't be cheap shipping it freight but we can try. If I ship it though... I will make sure it's packaged best I can get it but I will accept no responsibility if a freight company damages it.

2dQ9cxCh.jpg

9sh5Bpvh.jpg

small chips may be on it like one pictured here. This is the only one I've seen. Others have been touched up by dr. colorchip. good luck finding those.

Qyd8IWmh.jpg

8NEpAFmh.jpg

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
I am interested in your upper and lower grilles, if you are thinking of separating them, let me know. Thanks!

OP
OP
Khyber

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
you're in Australia. cost more to ship them than their worth! as of right now though keeping it all together.

I will consider splitting up grills from the fascia if both buyers are guaranteed purchasers. usa preferably though lol.

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
you're in Australia. cost more to ship them than their worth! as of right now though keeping it all together.

I will consider splitting up grills from the fascia if both buyers are guaranteed purchasers. usa preferably though lol.
Yeah I know, for some reason they gave us mismatched grilles in Australia and it is driving me crazy. I know shipping wouldn't be the cheapest, but I thought I would ask

juan_tony1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Juan
Vehicle(s)
ECO DIB TANG
I'll take grills if someone pics up the bumber...well depending on price

OP
OP
Khyber

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
choo choo! lets get it gone

OP
OP
Khyber

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
never got a pm!

DFWStangGuy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2019 Oxford White GT
How much you want for just the grills?

OP
OP
Khyber

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
as stated before yall lol. grilles are not separate unless two guaranteed people at the same time buy both the bumper and the grilles.

OP
OP
Khyber

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
bumps

OP
OP
Khyber

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
bizump

OP
OP
Khyber

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
bump.

I will be at mustang week and can bring it with me.