Sponsored

Team Beefcake (Terry) class act all the way!!!!

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
Guys, Do yourself a favor and buy from Terry. This guy has only the best intentions on Customer service.

Long Story short.

Bought car from dealership with the FRPP TVS and the dealership basically fell through big time. Ordered the wrong blower and then went back on their word. Terry pulled through and offered an invoice how I needed it tailored to get the blower setup and clutch I wanted. Not only did Terry trust the whole situation he hooked me up on shipping to Hawaii.

Terry has a customer for life and his answering emails and PMs seven days a week at some insane hours (since I am 6 hours different) is admirable. He has continued since that initial transaction making other ones just as smooth to Hawaii.

Never a hiccup and never a lag on a response and the prices with shipping are better than others with forum discounts. Give a shout for your needs.
Sponsored

Five0GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium
He will literally answer the phone and answer questions even if you didn't buy from him. Definitely great customer service.

OP
OP
z06psi

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
He will literally answer the phone and answer questions even if you didn't buy from him. Definitely great customer service.
A lot of shops are just mail order drop shippers. Terry installs, runs his own stuff and has experience with his products.

Rare these days.
Sponsored