Brian@Vossen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang with a V8
Introducing the VPS-302 in Stealth Charcoal

Vossen Precision Series a.k.a VPS. Forging is the process of forcing a solid billet of aluminum between the forging dies under an extreme amount of pressure. This creates a finished product that is very dense, very strong and therefore can be very light. These wheels are built to order for each customer, from the specs being chosen, either your own custom specs or our recommended fitment for that specific vehicle, to the finish of the wheel. Day by day I will be showing you step by step through the process of our 6061-T6, aerospace grade, Forged Aluminum Alloy wheels being made in our TUV approved facility here in Miami, FL for the 2015 Mustang.

F: 20x10 +30 - 275/35/20 Toyo Proxes 4 Plus
R: 20x11 +48 - 315/35/20 Toyo Proxes 4 Plus

Sponsored

Last edited:

byklin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT
This...is beautiful. May i ask what the offsets are?

SC_Sport_Pilot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gene
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge; 2015 GT PP, 06 F350 Dually
Wonder how those would look with Guard? I really like these wheels.

Sponsored

byklin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT
Thanks!

20x10 +30
20x11 +48

:thumbsup:
Nice! I've been following this particular model, the VPS-302 and i'd agree its the best looking one on your car so far! Do you think this is the most aggressive setup possible in terms of offset for this car? I'm wondering how concave these wheels can get without having to do fender work for our cars.

FR500GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saleen
The rear looks like it fits perfect, the front looks like there is still some room to push out, no?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Brian@Vossen

Brian@Vossen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang with a V8
Nice! I've been following this particular model, the VPS-302 and i'd agree its the best looking one on your car so far! Do you think this is the most aggressive setup possible in terms of offset for this car? I'm wondering how concave these wheels can get without having to do fender work for our cars.
The rear looks like it fits perfect, the front looks like there is still some room to push out, no?
To stay on the safe side and what sizes we have to offer than yes, I would think this would be the most aggressive we could get without fender work. You still get to rock the meaty tire setup as well. I believe I could of done a 20x10.5 up front and 20x11.5 in the rear but then a smaller tire would of been needed for the front.1

sunburned

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 WK2
Does the front wheel fit ok on the rear or would it need a different offset or spacers? Asking for people that want to do a square setup with the 20x10.
Sponsored