Sponsored

Ceramic Pro 9H

5LITERV8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
Hey Guys,

After doing a lot of research on what wax/sealant to get next I just decided to go all out and get some ceramic coating on my car. I went with Ceramic Pro 9H and it was done by Detail Boss in Scottsdale. This is their silver car package which includes a coat of 9H followed by a coat of Light and it comes with a 5yr warranty. The paint was already in great condition so it didn't even need a paint correction. The car looks absolutely amazing. Check it out.

Sponsored

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
Looks great! Welcome to the Magnetic Metallic Ceramic Pro club! I got the same package as you (though I'm going to lose my warranty, the person went out of business and I won't be able to get the yearly maintenance). Its easy to wash and keeps looking great. I recommend a power washer and foam cannon.

OP
OP

5LITERV8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
soldier989 said:
Looks great! Welcome to the Magnetic Metallic Ceramic Pro club! I got the same package as you (though I'm going to lose my warranty, the person went out of business and I won't be able to get the yearly maintenance). Its easy to wash and keeps looking great. I recommend a power washer and foam cannon.
Thanks Buddy! That sucks that your detailer went out of business. I think you can do the maintenance on your own right? I guess it's always better if they do it but oh well.
I already have a power washer/foam cannon so I am good there. I also ordered some detail spray called Throttle made by Shine Supply. It's specifically designed for cars that have ceramic coating on it and it will increase the hydrophobic properties of the ceramic coating. If you are interested I have included the link below.
https://shinesupply.com/products/throttle-detail-spray-16oz

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
To maintain the warranty, a ceramic pro authroized detailer must perform a yearly maintenance. Unfortunately we comsumers cant do this maintenance. It's alright that he went out of business. I only drive the Mustang on nice days and not during the winter, so I'm sure it'll last the 5 years. You won't have this problem in AZ, lol.

Let me know that Throttle stuff works. It looks like they also make a silica based spray called Clutch, and advise to use it every 3 months. I've been on the lookout for a good cheap maintenance spray (I even made a thread about this). Ceramic Pro Sport exists, but is extremely expensive. Some have said that Carpro Reload works well. I myself tried Pinnacle Black Label Coating Booster and found that it streaked badly on the coating. I dont use it on the Mustang because of how much effort it took to buff off. It works really well on my Miata though.
Sponsored